[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to my job >don't really say much >just want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 6593430.jpg.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
6593430.jpg.png
128KB, 579x523px
>go to my job
>don't really say much
>just want to do my job and go home
>people start bullying me
>talking about me behind my back

should I just be obnoxious from now on?
>>
>>18006358
it seems like you already are.
>>
what is your job?
>>
>>18006358
From the outside, shyness can look like unfriendliness and aloof disdain. Even if you just want to do your job, you have to be part of the workplace community to some degree, or they will get the impression that you look down your nose at them, and they will react accordingly. All it really takes is a friendly 'good morning' and some basic courtesies during the day.
>>
>>18006387
i work at a warehouse and everyone are is a bunch of spastics familia
>>
>>18006416
i do but they see through it man. they're crazy. they'll find out w ho you are and make you feel like shit
>>
>>18006418
so is the problem you not talking to customers or just not partaking in social interacion with your team mates? if the first, do your job propperly, dingus. if the later, their loss. not everybody likes being social. if it is needed for the team to function you might have to deal with getting replaced asap
>>
>>18006416
this
but sometimes it IS disdain

thought there was a shy girl at work, tried talking to her a bit and she straight up just started ignoring me

how does 'hello' and 'how ya doin' trigger someone so badly?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.