[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. Im seriously depressed and i see no point in doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/. Im seriously depressed and i see no point in doing anything.
>Dad is the most stingiest and heartless person ive came across and ive been depressed because of just that for as long as i can remember. He is the main reason=
>Doing bad at college, might get kicked out if i dont start taking it seriously, but considering my current mindset, its almost impossible
>Met the girl of my dreams but unfortunately for me, i lost my phone the next day which had her number that i recently saved. she is australian, so im never meeting her ever again.

All around miserable and not motivated, i wanna change my perspective on life, i really do, but i dont know how to start

>Help me
>>
Seek professional help.
>>
>>18006248
Lol you self sabotaging yourself lad.
>>
>>18006411
cant broke college student. also that implies meds. im done with that shit. studies show it fucks up your brain. HELP
>>
>>18006413
Thats exactly it, I 100% agree with you. Its like im numb, im helpless.
>>
>>18006248
Stop blaming others and take responsibility.
>>
>>18006421
Well stop or perish, this is what modern darwinism looks like.
>>
>>18006415
Then have fun going to pieces.
If you can't fix yourself, and you won't seek help, it is only going to get worse.
Also help implies CBT and a sick leave, anti depression medicine is worthless.

Also she was not the girl of you dreams. You are not in any position to woo the girl of your dreams. It's just some bullshit your brain spins to make you more miserable.
>>
>>18006248
Watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off, that might cheer you up a bit.
>>
>>18006646
Thank you for being straight forward, I will.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.