[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went out with this woman (shes 27 and im 23). She contacted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1474139551626.jpg (116KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1474139551626.jpg
116KB, 1080x1349px
I went out with this woman (shes 27 and im 23). She contacted me on facebook. That was september 2016. We went on a couple of dates and hang with her in her car. I basicaly fucked it up. I saw all the signs she gave me when i was with her in her car but i never act on them. When i do act on them its not important anymore. We didnt speak since november till today. I asked her what i did wrong and she told me im to soft on her, that im to carefull with her. Shes right cause i only kissed her once (she kissed me) on all those dates and i almost never touch her or look in her eyes. Im a bit shy but not like i never watch people in the eye. I guess my question is how do i man up cause its the carefullness with woman thats holding me back. When you see the sgns its her telling me to just do it??
>>
Practice and you need to take initiative. Women want to feel secure but also like a guy who takes action with them. When you see a sign or two, act on it. Social skills are like any other, they only get better with practice.
>>
she has a boyfriend now but i dont believe it. anyway, theres a woman who keeps smiling at me as soon as she sees me when i cross her pat after gym. she doesnt look away and her eyes get big and she keeps her smile as she walks past me. when i look back she looks at me too. im going to the gym today when i see her do i just talk to her, i want to...?
>>
>>18006300
Ahhhh OP, you're just like me. Shy but presumably attractive guy without experience. I keep my fingers crossed for both of us lol
>>
Yes you need to just do it. If she's out with you multiple times she's keen. It's 2017 she knows what boys and girls do when they are alone together, if you go too far or do too much, she will tell you.

You were afraid she wouldn't like your forwardness and and would next you, so instead you did nothing and lost her.

There is no easy way, you just gotta make the move sometimes. I was like you before, I remember I chatted with this Asian girl for weeks before asking to go to the cinema with me, I was too pussy to even touch her. I know as soon as I got home how much I fucked up and was too scared to contact her again, she moved on.

What I do now is pretty simple. If I match a girl on an app I will just throw things out there to keep things sexual in the back of her mind. Like today a girl asked what I was going to do today. I already knew she was out of town so we were not gonna meet, so I just said I'm gonna by laying on bed playing with my dick. True or not, she just laughed and the convo moved on. When I meet with girls I don't wait to make things a little physical, either with an initial hug, hand on the lower back when we walking or just take her hand to lead her to the table or chairs or whatever. When you make it past that first hurdle, girls are more responsive. They will reciprocate and you can escalate. Hand on thigh when you talking, arm around her convo is slowing and nights getting on. Go for a kiss if she is really leaning into you.

It takes practice. There's millions of girls out there.

I know what I say to someone who's a shutin may sound rapey or creepy, but I know boundaries. I never go harder if I feel she isn't into it.
>>
>>>18006300
Than whats holding us back im tired of this its the one thing thats keeping me from getting a girl and im not even looking for one they come to me expecting me to be this guy who got bitches so he must want a girlfriend now.
>>
>>18006300
then do it
i'm sick of attractive guys being too shy to talk to women clearly into them
>>
>18006326
This is exactly what i had with her we went out and i knew i kinda fucked up on the dates. when i went home i was scared to talk to her first. she always responded first. fuck now when i do look back at it it wasnt that hard i shouldve just do the right things
>>
>>18006341
REEEEEEEEEEE
How to do it
That feel when I hugged my chances with my cute classmate and now she sees me as a weirdo
I had already asked out another girl in that class and she rejected me though, so maybe this one was for the better
>>
>>18006326
We spoke a coulple hours ago she said she has a boyfriend i asked her again later and she said yes she realy has a boyfriend. but i know its bullshit. i dont think i can fix this one.
>>
>>18006362
>girl smiles at you
>walk over
>say something
>???
>number/date
>>
>>18006368
>>18006368
Okay so moove on dude. Like I said there's many girls. You say a girl was checking you out at the gym so I doubt your ugly. Geton some meetup apps.

I like Skout and Badoo a lot more than tinder. Let's you actually see the people who are close then message them where as tinder relies only on matching, and because it's so mainstream the tip top % of guys usually get free reign. Also WeChat is good. Try them, chat with girls, flirt a bit set up a meet ASAp, don't dick around messaging it's a waste of time for both of you, then practice.
>>
>>18006369
Ahh if only it were that easy. It's a confidence thing. If you aren't a shy guy you couldn't possibly understand.
>>
>>18006455
Ill do it but fuck tinder, badoo etc, im not that desperate. i dont want that i want to fix them in real life not via apps. ill start with this woman whos checking me out
>>
>>18006475
Yeah, I am shy. But when you're given an invitation shyness does not come into play.
>>
>>18006506
It does. You are not a shy guy. You have been ousted.
>>
>>18006512
Nah, you're just a pussy. You sound like one of those guys who say "You too" when a fast food cashier tells you to enjoy your food, and then you vow never to go back.
>>
>>18006521
Ousted
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.