[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got punched four times in the head by some drunk fuckwits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1131.png (136KB, 650x697px) Image search: [Google]
1131.png
136KB, 650x697px
I just got punched four times in the head by some drunk fuckwits while I was on the way home from a date

Should I go to the hospital, I've never had this happen before. It didn't really hurt, the guy couldn't punch for shit. There were three of them though so I just bailed and got home asap before a couple punches turned into a right beating.

I've got a black eye (currently developing). I'm in Australia so hospital is borderline free, just wondering if this is the kind of thing you should do when you get whacked around a bit.
>>
>>18006215
I wouldn't go if it's not hurting way too bad, cuts that need stitching, stuff like that.
Healthcare is also free here btw. So yeah.
I guess you could go tho. I'm sure they wouldn't dismiss you, they'd at least give you a painkiller.
>>
>>18006227
fair enough, as i said it really doesn't hurt at all and the skin didn't break so I reckon i'll just chuck some ice on it and try and heal my wounded ego. Cheers m8
>>
>>18006215
Go to hospital AND to cops - not because they'll solve your "crime" but because the guy might have walked on and really hurt someone else, and establishing a pattern of behavior could help in dealing with that crime.
>>
>>18006602
chill out bro, we don't know why this fight happened.
>>
>>18006616
That's why you report it, dingus.

OP strikes me as a retard because he's omitting the details. Even drunk people don't just randomly throw four punches at some guy walking down the street. Where they robbing you? Did you say something to them? We don't have the full story. But even without it, it's a serious felony crime that should've been reported.
>>
>>18006698

>drunk people don't do that

In Australia they do.
>>
>>18006698
>Even drunk people don't just randomly throw four punches at some guy walking down the street.

One of my buddy got beaten up because they thought he was someone else.

So yeah, it does happen.
>>
Go to hospital you don't want to find out there was internal damage later on in life
>>
>>18006215
If you have to ask, the answer is yes.
>I'm in Australia so hospital is borderline free
Then that's all the more reason to do it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.