[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insecurity... Has any other anon feels insecure of having a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

Insecurity...

Has any other anon feels insecure of having a good woman and always have to put down because you think you are not good enough? Maybe I am exaggerating?

Me:
>cute blonde, tall gf
>everyone crazy about her, guys hitting on her in front of me
>was full of confidence in the beginning
>doing sex like crazy
>confidence started to fade when after started dating she was going out and etc
>one day i was with my ex discussing some stuff and she disappeared after a night out, said she forgot the charger in the house of a colleague
>found some emails and fb after she speaking with some guys, inviting a ex fuck buddy for having a wine
>fast forward 4 years later, she is not good looking like before, but still pretty
>sex is few and i fell horrible about myself
>she is not even close to doing sex like before
>these facts from 4 years still haunt me
>i get exited thinking about her with another guy, i think i am not good enough for her
>>
bomp
>>
>>18006060

So your girl is a demon semen that cheated on you and you blame yourself, why? Why are you not good enough?
>>
>>18006113
i dont know if this is really cheating... this night she "disappeared" we were only dating, nothing official

the chats were mostly when she was single...
only the wine one was a funny story, she said she needed to give money back for this guy because the guy dont have account anymore in the country and wanted to receive something

she is not interested in sex lately, only drunk... but i dont think she would have the time to meet other guys, i even checked her email and pc already
>>
I think regardless of your relationship, you're feeling rather down and unconfident. I don't want to say depressed but you might feel that way. Sorting yourself out and working on that will do you good regardless of the outcome.

As far as I'm concerned, relationships hit a point after 3~4 years where you kind of have to consciously evaluate it and decide whether it's working for you. Chances are both you and her have some unresolved issues and are now both slowly starting your slide into obscurity.

Sex is a really important thing in a relationship and your sex life can tell you exactly how the relationship is doing. If sex is making you feel sad then you probably need to sit down and have a big chat with her.

The beginning of relationships are nearly always really good and full of rampant sex.
>>
>>18006185
thx for the answer

i tried to do this conversation many times about sex... she gets angry or she agrees, but not too much changes... even i am losing the interest...

i proposed to her drunk some months ago, she got happy, but then after her father died, so sucky times, but i am not really sure i want to marry this woman or if she really wants me

(we are both over 35 years)
>>
>>18006191
If this relationship is making you that sad, say your feelings about the situation to her, dude. Be true and see what happens. Spending the rest of your life with this hammering your head will be shit to both of you
>>
>>18006229
I know... but i have been always the nice guy... and she does not earn well and the father just died.

Would be crap to break up with her...
>>
>>18006231
Sounds like you might be a betacuck OP
>>
>>18006243
was taking long enough for this to appear...

who is not beta?
beta and alfa concepts are quite retarded...

i used to be "alfa" sometimes and then sometimes you get to be "beta"
>>
>>18006244
>"alfa"
This is how I know you have always been a beta. You can spell beta right but can't spell alpha right because your so familiar with the former and so unknown with the latter
>>
>>18006231
I'm not saying to break up, just to you two speak wich other the future of your relationship, if it results into a breakeup, don't feel guilty, she'll deal with this faster than you think. About her father, this will take time I know I've been there, just support her as friend (if breakeup happens) you don't have to be strangers
>>
>>18006250
i have been thinking about this for ages already... broke up with most of my gfs in the past, but this one is lacking me courage...
>>
>>18006253
Just don't wait a hole year to do the talking
>>
>>18006246
i can speak more than 5 languages and i get confused sometimes, thats it

now your mom is calling you for lunch, go there or she will spank you!
>>
>>18006254
tried already to brake up more than 4 or 5 times, she goes crazy and cries without control

now its worse after the father thing...

i know i am not young, but i still think i should enjoy more life now, she wants to settle down, but things are not perfect and i dont think they will ever be desu
>>
>>18006259
The drunk thing it happened before or after her father's pass? If it was before, maybe depression?
>>
>>18006273
Before... but we were really happy and etc, drinking, listening music, smoking cigs at home.

i think it was because it was one of the times i got really happy to be with her

After her father died with lung cancer, we stopped smoking, at least this is good i think
>>
>>18006259
OP, you didn't really want advice here. Every piece of advice someone has given you so far you have just said "well I can't do it for X, Y, or Z bullshit reason". You are just looking for validation. You just want someone to say "oh, it's going to work out OP. Love always prevails" or some other crap.
>>
>>18006281
i dont want or need validation... sorry, if i sounded like

love does not prevails, desu i dont believe in love at all

i will ofc try to put all said here in perspective... like i said, it lacks mostly courage to me for doing anything what i really want because i care too much about everyone else, except me
>>
>>18006275
Just I said before; TALK
No need to die by anticipation
>>
>>18006290
thx anon... i will try, i will let her pass her PMS first...
>>
>>18006285
OP you have to start prioritizing yourself first. There is nothing wrong with helping yourself first, and then once you are comfortable helping family, and then friends, then neighbors, then your community, and continuing through this expansion. But you have to start with you. Good luck with your situation OP
>>
>>18006060
>and she disappeared after a night out

We all know what that means, so do you OP, yet you twisted the truth in your mind to justify staying. Let this be a lesson to all. This shit does not go away and poisons the roots of the relationship. I fault you OP for not facing reality then and ending it and wasting 4 years of your life with something that died when she fucked someone else while professing to have only interest in you. I fault her for being a coward, believing her wanton behavior is ok so long as you accept the flimsiest of cover ups. When a woman does this shit, and most will, think of yourself and send her packing.
>>
>>18006291
>i will let her pass her PMS first..
why waste another minute, move on with your life. she gave you no thought when she called the guy over for some ass
>>
>>18006292
thanks anon, i really have to kickstart this... being more independent and secure first

>>18006293
like i said to the other anon, we were in no official in a relationship, but this thing tucked me up, it was the beginning and the her phone was off until like 5pm the other day with this excuse that she forgot the charger

i dont know if she fucked someone else, but this was extremely weird... then after in relationship i saw some weird messages when she was single and another one inviting an ex fuck buddy to drink a wine

after these events i tried to finish with her, but like i said before, she flipped out and i ended staying
>>
>>18006292
This.
You have to help yourself before trying to help others.

I do the same thing of thinking others before me. In the last couple of months I started to thinking about myself first and making plans for move on
>>
>>18006301
i saw on her fb, spied on her, it was not right, this was like more than 4 years ago... dont remember if she was officially with me or not, she said she wanted to give some money back to him or something, but this was also another weird story

maybe she was keeping the guy in backup if did not worked with me

>>18006308
i did this already in the past, i really have to try again, its fucked up when you live together, over 35 and etc

thx anon
>>
>>18006303
>we were in no official in a relationship
come on OP. Most people even while dating already know if they want to be with the other person and without a word stop fucking other people. Not because they have to but because they want to, they don't want to be intimate with someone else. This is why it bothers you and it should
>>
>>18006312
come on OP. this was a late night bootie call, most women have done it and most guys have gotten that call. doesn't matter what the lame excuse is, everyone knows what it is.
>>
>>18006343
yea, it bothers me that i dont know if she really banged someone or not... funny enough she never introduced me to this friend of her that she went this day. anyway, even if bother me also, i was banging my ex this weekend... maybe because i was doing shit i get this weird story and extrapolate

>>18006350
yeap, it was not late or something... but she tried with the guy and i think she gave up (or not) maybe i will never know if she did or not, she deleted her fb messages with this
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.