[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see girl I like on facebook >send friend request >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>see girl I like on facebook
>send friend request
>she accepts
>start chatting and flirting, I get all the winky face and heart emojis, everything seems good
>after a few days ask for her number so we can go on a date
>let's me know she's currently seeing someone, but would love to keep chatting
>keeps chatting and using all the winky and heart emojis

What the hell is going on?
>>
Mind games. She enjoys the drama.

Run.
>>
>>18005963
Three possibilities:
a) The attention from whomever she is dating isn't enough, and she wants some from you, too.
b) She wants to keep you around as a back-up plan in case things go south with the person she's currently dating (most likely possibility, imo).
c) She's just crazy and wants to stir shit up, consciously or not.
>>
>>18005967
>>18006014
Shit, she seems really sweet so I'd love to gamble on B, but the other options seem pretty dangerous.
>>
>>18005963
>lets
fix'd, sorry about that
>>
>>18006017
>gamble on B
That was not the point of my post. The point was to show you that, no matter which situation, she's some variant of "woman you should avoid."
And have some balls, man. Don't gamble on being someone's back-up plan. That's beta as fuck.
>>
>>18006024
Nah, I also have other possibilities I am pursuing, and I know I have great prospects for dating (I'm fit, I make good conversation, I'm a doctor, etc.).
For now I just enjoy the conversations, and I am confident enough to keep talking to her even if we won't end up dating.
>>
>>18006034
Sounds like you only posted this for validation and now that you see no one is giving it to you, you're falling back to your pre-made plan for yourself.

Don't post unless you really do need advice on something, not validation.
>>
>>18006077
That's rather insulting. I read your advice and break-down of the situation and I even agreed with it. The question is how to proceed forward. I think the only option out of the three that you presented that merits "running away" is option C. If I understand correctly you claim that options A and also entail running away, as otherwise I will be "beta as fuck", and I disagree. That doesn't mean I seek validation, it means I don't agree with 100% of the advice.
>>
>>18005963
She's just talking to you, stupid. So she's sending emojis, must totally want that dick, huh.
No wonder why you're looking for dates on Facebook.
>>
>>18006139
Don't think it has much to do with sex, but rather with flirting for a relationship. You think that's just her style of conversation? It's possible, as she is somewhat younger than me. I haven't talked to many people who send heart and wink emojis to people who are not close friends outside of flirting, but I I'd love to hear if it's accepted today
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 780x1005px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 780x1005px
>>18006140

Move on to someone actually wanting to meet you in person.
>>
>>18006140
some people enjoy flirting for the hell of it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.