[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a woman, how do I be charismatic without being slutty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3289.jpg (53KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3289.jpg
53KB, 960x640px
As a woman, how do I be charismatic without being slutty or flirtatious?
>>
by having an actual opinion and not try to play your womenly cards
basicly
drop the "as a woman" attitude
>>
>>18005941
I have opinions. I just think I come off as abrasive rather than charismatic when I try to voice them or debate with others.
>>
>>18005931
I'd like to know this too
>>
>>18005965
Then shit the fuck up and stop attention whoring.
Holy fuck.
Stop
Kill your self.
>>
>>18005965
So don't argue, just talk. Explain your reasoning, ask about other peoples' reasoning. Try to come off as legitimately curious (or, better, *be* legitimately curious).

Also, have a sense of humor. Nothing kills conversation like not having a sense of humor.
Though, admittedly, this is tricky, because guys will easily conflate your laughter with possible attraction.
>>
File: 1375613186362.jpg (133KB, 728x676px) Image search: [Google]
1375613186362.jpg
133KB, 728x676px
>>18005931

>As a woman, how do I be charismatic without being slutty or flirtatious?

By being who you are, not making concessions for your opinions or your personality and not letting the paper thin egos of a bunch of man-children convince you to start tiptoeing around their sensitivities.

If you want to flirt, flirt. If you think your charisma might be mistaken for sexual promiscuity then so be it. I'm not encouraging you to do it if thats not who you are I'm simply encouraging you not to second guess yourself just because you're afraid a bunch of strangers won't think you're a proper lady.

Go for it. There is a big difference between not apologizing for who you are and making up for a lack of personality by being as boisterous and feminine as possible. Frustrated, insecure people will project their baggage on to you and accuse you of using your femininity to manipulate and dominate regardless of what path you choose so why not just do what makes you feel comfortable and deal with the nit picking later?

This board is also very decidedly anti-woman so don't expect a lot of overly constructive advice here.

>inb4 white knight cuck

I would give the same advice to a man asking how he could express himself while also coming across as alpha and dominant as possible. I would tell him that if some of his personality came across as feminine or less than masculine its much easier to deal with the fallout of people judging you then the pressure of being someone you're not.

I think altering your personality to make other people feel comfortable is a human instinct that serves us well in moderation but when it comes to condensing ourselves into easily digestible pieces for the sake of others there is definitely a point at which it becomes self damaging.
>>
>charismatic without being flirtatious

it's all in the body language.
>>
>>18006046
>This board is also very decidedly anti-woman so don't expect a lot of overly constructive advice here.
Have you ever been on other boards? this one is by far the least misogynist.
>>
>>18006153
eh /mu/ is pretty liberal.
>>
>>18006046
fucking great advice
>>
>>18005931
>>18006002
Keep your physical distance from men unless you're interested in them. Men are naturally homosocial and when women get close, touchy or too friendly with them, they think they're flirting and if you're not actually interested it'll piss them the fuck off.
>>
>>18006008
No never
You're the reason I'm like this
>>
>>18005931
Two options, you play cold woman or you play warm woman.
In both cases for women charisma doesn't work if you don't have a basic requirement for beauty. Not being cute, not being sexy, being beautiful. That's a different thing altogether.
Charisma for a woman is basically poise, grace and charm. A LOT depends on body language.

Warm woman route, think italian, laugh, enjoy life, smile a lot, you can talk loud, be straightforward, open, don't shy away from attention when you get it, lots of facial expression.
Cold woman route, you play the ice queen. You're quieter, you smile less, face more still, when you talk you need a brain to back it up but you need to be more pretty. Nobody buys that act if people don't notice you in the first place. If you are in a room and guys already naturally come to you then you're good with that, and you can sip away on drinks while having very strong looks.

Body language: You sit up straight, like you're a friggin ballerina. You wear heels, and you don't pull up your shoulders and hide your chest. Draw your shoulderblades back. Look people in the eye when you talk to them.
>>
>>18007033

lol what a bunch of bollocks this post is
>>
Do
>that's a lovely armoir in the davenport
Don't
>oi m8, u avin a giggle? cum ova ere an lick me piss flaps, ya?
>>
You: Lets be friends.
Me: Lets be friends.

If a Guy or girl is not alright with friendship then Its just sex.
>>
>>18006153
>this one is by far the least misogynist
kek'd

anyway, OP, the women that I do respect as being "strong" and smart and such just don't give a fuck and won't back out of an argument just because it's a difficult one or w/e
they stand by what they believe, they're objective, and also fairly well read, or at least they seem to have interests beyond make-up, clubbing, and basic shit

they can also take care of themselves and don't hurry to jump from one bed to another, always scared of letting go of a branch before grabbing another one

so in short:
they are respectable human beings, and it just so happens that they have a vagina

the sooner you stop giving a shit that you have a vagina and focus on more important matters, the more respect you're more likely to get; do be aware that there's A LOT of idiots who will act like idiots if you treat them as equals
fuck those people, you don't need them, and they are most likely pussies

also, this is a bunch of stereotypical shit and you should ignore it
>>18007033
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.