[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when you're talking to a guy and he doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 17075631558_2a6a69719d_b.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
17075631558_2a6a69719d_b.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
What does it mean when you're talking to a guy and he doesn't look at you? I mean, this guy has looked at me but when he's talking to me it's like really creepy to me. It also makes me feel bad about myself. Like I'm too ugly to look at. I don't think I'm ugly. People say the opposite all the time but that doesn't make me feel any better about myself.

To me, that shit is just rude. It really makes me feel bad. What does it mean when a man won't look at you. I really don't think I'm all that horrible to see. Once someone told me that when I look at someone I seem to look straight through them. Is this why? (pic related it's my exact eye color)
>>
You have some serious issues.
>>
>>18005928
I'd like to see your face?
>>
>>18005928
because he's probably an awkward autist who can't look a woman in the eyes without getting flustered
>>
he either hates you or wants to fuck you but way too shy
probably hates you for being a loud bitch but also wants to fuck you for being a hot bitch
>>
Your eye color has nothing to do with it.

Are you saying it's creepy when he talks to you? But anyway, he's not avoiding eye contact because of your appearance. People avoid eye contact for one or more of two reasons: (1) lack of self confidence, (2) fear of seeming creepy by staring; it's a social stigma thing. Girls do it, too. It's a him or a her thing; it is _ not _ a you thing.
>>
Also you have a really pretty eye color ^.^
>>
>>18005928
He's probably very shy/not confident talking to women. I used to have the same issue a while ago.
>>
I avoid eye contact when girls are beautiful, not ugly. I do it because I'm afraid I look creepy when I look at beautiful girls. When I really look at a girl, it's because I feel very confident and I try to stop thinking "she's so pretty I don't want to stare awkwardly" or she's just ugly so I don't care.

But I'm probably autistic so.
>>
>>18005928
he's not looking at your face but is looking at your pussy, is that good enough?
>>
>>18005928
he's probably shy because people call him things like "creepy"
>>
>>18005928
I'm a guy. I normally don't make eye contact with anybody.
Shrink says i'm "mildly autistic".

Some girls have told me that it makes them feel bad. After that, i make an effort to try to look them in the eyes when we're talking.

Guys are simple. If we're doing something that makes you feel bad, tell us and we'll fix it.
>>
>>18005928
Sometimes I do it when I'm not interested in the girl but have to talk to her. Sometimes I do it because I'm embarrassed about a previous encounter with her. Sometimes I just don't feel like looking at a girl's face, especially if she's really close to my face.
>>
There are 2 sides to everything OP.

Maybe he's nervous to make eye contact with you because you're beautiful, and he's insecure in the same way you're insecure about him NOT looking at you.

how is this a thread?
>>
>>18005928

It took me 25 years to begin talking to random girls.

i don't think you are ugly, but you don't show to be much more emotionally mature, as usually girls are compared to guys.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.