[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 28 years old and have a huge fear of having a real job.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: atrusayian.png (397KB, 616x509px) Image search: [Google]
atrusayian.png
397KB, 616x509px
I'm 28 years old and have a huge fear of having a real job.
I always had jobs that paid me a lot but demanded me only like once or twice a week. Or jobs that I could do but I was basically alone and no one was monitoring me.

However I moved recently to help family, and the jobs I had arent as in demand here, so my work is much slower and less frequent. I'm not making enough to get by and my family is getting stressed and wants me to get a fulltime job. But some reason this thought flares up my anxiety and I have a panic. Last time I reverted to getting depressed and shutting myself off from the world for a week. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with me and I cant seem to get over this fear. I just want to keep my high paying jobs that dont need me more than 20 hours a week.
>>
>>18005793
You need to learn to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18005800
This. You're not a special snowflake, get the fuck over it and do whatever job you can get
>>
What kind of jobs were you doing before?
and what kind of jobs do you do now?
>>
You just gotta do it OP.
When I start a new job I am literally sick to the stomach and vomit almost every day I work for the first few weeks and then upgrade to only feeling like shit for a couple months. That shit eventually passes and then I am fine with working 6 days a week.

If I can put up with it so can you.
>>
>>18005814
I was an animator for a multimedia based company. Usually they gave me a project and I could either fart it out in a day or two and they paid me a lot, or I just sat in my studio working alone for awhile.
I also used to teach because I had a teaching licence, and if work was slow, Id pick up a day or two teaching at where ever. I could pick my days and locations. It was nice.

Moved to a new place and animation isnt as major here. That and the license for teaching is different and doesnt work. I mean I still get animation jobs, but seeing how im a lot further away, my bosses tend to give jobs to people who they actually see more often since theyre in the front of their minds.

I did pick up a retail job, which I find pretty embarrassing, but go with anyways. Give you a stupid hat and outfit and everything. I originally had more hours but I found I kept waking up in the middle of the night afraid some reason and it became an issue and I took less hours.
>>
I know how you feel OP. I'm starting my first 'real' job in a few days, I'm having anxiety just thinking about it. I just tell myself that it's a different lifestyle than I'm used to and it's not permanent in any way. You'll get used to it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.