[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the past few weeks I've been experiencing an on and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Michelangelos_David.jpg (115KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Michelangelos_David.jpg
115KB, 420x420px
For the past few weeks I've been experiencing an on and off sharp pain in my adonis belt region, as circled in the photo. The pain is similar to a side stitch pain. It doesn't seem characteristic of a hernia; there's no swelling or lump and there's no burning sensation. It's just a sharp pain.

The pain just come and goes at random. It doesn't come when I'm doing anything specific. I don't want to see a doctor unless I absolutely have to. Do any of you know what this may be and how I might be able to solve the problem on my own?
>>
I forgot to say that the pain is on the left side only. I do go to the gym, but I always skip leg day.
>>
Colon/jejunum/ileum.
How to solve it? No idea.
>>
sounds like kidney stones.
they will hurt your entire lower body
>>
>>18005785

Okay, I've been sitting more than usual for the past few months because I ended up having to work from home. Could that maybe be a factor?

>>18005788

I only have the pain in this specific area and no other symptoms, though.
>>
>>18005792
I have no idea desu. Just spilled what i had memorized for an anatomy exam. Pain in that area tends to indicate something is wrong with one of those 3 dudes or more than one, i guess. Can't really help you when it comes to fixing it :/ Hope some anon from a later med school year/nurse/doctor can help you
>>
Sounds like appendicitis to me, I prefer you to go to hospital right get it checked up.
>>
>>18005796

Alright, thanks anyway.

>>18005797

Isn't appendicitis pain on the right side? My brother had it and it was on the right side near his belly button, I think.
>>
Lol wait appendix is at the right side I don't know it then, I prefer you to go to hospital right now though
>>
>>18005797
This dude may be onto something. I recall pain there as a first symptom for appendicitis.
>>
>>18005802

Okay, thanks for your help. The pain hasn't gotten worse or "progressed" in any way, so I think that I'm going to just make a regular doctor's appointment tomorrow since I'm paranoid at this point.
>>
>>18005806
Let's try something. Try touching your left lower quadrant and see if that inflicts pain on the right. Namely, in this point in pic related.
>>
>>18005807

No, no pain.
>>
>>18005810
Diagnosis failed. Not appedicitis, i guess. Or maybe just not acute appendicitis? I'm having fun, but i'm just a 2nd year med student. I dunno much.
>>
>>18005817

I appreciate the help, anyway. At least I know that it's not acute appendicitis at this point.
>>
Tbh OP

I had this same pain the day after Christmas. Turns out it was blockage in my lower intestines from severe constipation

Buy metamucil and take the fattest shit that you've ever taken and then for a few days, keep a regiment of 30g of fiber per day for a week
>>
>>18005807

Not op but oddly been havin these pains. I just tried this and it does hurt a lil. Maybe i should get checked
>>
Constipation? Get it checked out.
>>
I had these pains on the right side of the belt years ago. Exactly as you described, sharp pain coming and going randomly, no other symptoms.

I thought it was appendicitis but after an echo scan they told me it was a little hernia. I suggest you take appointment for an echo scan.
>>
>>18005777
Do you poop normally?

Anyhow, that's the sort of shit I'd see a doctor for, unless you're simply constipated.
>>
>>18005777
Maybe it is a small bulging hernia not a full herniation. The site seems right, but would cause pain when u increase abdominal pressure aka puff out your stomach.
You May have to go to the doc if it is bothering you and they can find out what it is
I do have hernia through a surgical stitch area that used to give sharp pain.
>>
A friend of mine recently experienced this, she went to the doctor and they said it was a viral infection. They gave her some pain meds and told her to get bloodwork done. The pain when it first happened was really intense, like dizzying levels of pain to the point of tears. She didnt look good when i saw her. Its been 4 days since then and she says its slightly better, but still bothers her. I suggest seeing a doc asap.
>>
You pulled a groin muscle, babe. It's scary because you think it's something internal but it's not. And it takes a long time to heal.
>>
>>18005777
If you're female, it could be an ovarian cyst.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.