[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to really relax and not think about sex too much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1383539716051.jpg (187KB, 768x1024px)
1383539716051.jpg
187KB, 768x1024px
Is it possible to really relax and not think about sex too much if you're going on 25 and never been laid in your life?

Because the way I see it, men are pressured to approach women and be attractive as possible. The pressure comes from both society and evolution/biology.

Biology is screaming at you to act on a reproductive opportunity. Failure to engage in sexual intercourse is a failure to successfully reproduce, and I think that's where half of the shame comes from. The other half of the shame comes from not feeling up to snuff and manly enough, or as they say these days not "high value" enough.

Of course, the caveat is that everyone gets rejected, even the high value people. Thing is, it's usually after they have been in a relationship or been on a few dates - they won't get rejected so much just off the bat. So, when someone like me gets nothing but rejection and never makes it past the first date, I know it's because I'm not "good enough". Not as an absolute value judgement, but an observation on my sexual attractiveness and "game". Until I succeed in getting laid, I can't really relax and say "sex isn't a big deal". That line comes after I deal with my personal shortcomings which causes all the women I desire to reject me.

I don't agonize over this 24/7, just every now and then, like when I think of the last girl in a line of women who have rejected me.
>>
>>18005610
It's certainly possible

>social pressure
Who even cares

>biological pressure
Just fap. Or work towards getting a girl to fuck you if you really want it that bad.

Stop caring what other people think, they don't matter. Just do what you need to do for yourself to feel good in life.
>>
>>18005616
I feel like getting laid would make me feel good

So then I wouldn't have to feel like I'm completely undesirable to almost every woman I meet
>>
I'm in the same boat man, i am so I secure I can't move forward even when a girl shows some interest. And i feel the social judgement now. As in "omg you are 25 and still a virgin. Plus I'm full neet now dropped out of college and live at home with parents. I would really like to have sex with someone but I just keep walking in the same circle that I've been walking for years. Fucking e erything up in my life cause I'm scared of some massively negative thing happening and feeling worthless all them. Which translates to no qualifications and a virgin at 25.
>>
28 year old kissless virgin here.

I hardly ever think about sex. Instead I think of having a relationship. I think about walking arm in arm in the snow, and making her favorite meal for dinner and surprise picnics and cuddling up under a blanket while we watch a movie and sip hot chocolate.

Don't get me wrong, the sex would be great but it is pretty low on my priorities.
>>
>>18005720
Yea man, I fantasise about meeting a grill a contacting and going on a long walk and losing track of time. I do this almost everyday. I wanna take steps to Help myself and I plan things out but the follow through is never there. And I'm stuck fantasising. It doesn't make me sad just frustrates me actually it does make me sad and I cry and wonder how many others are able to live in a self assured way.
>>
>>18005629
So either get a hooker or get a gf
>>
Try not to stress about the juxtapositions of social life. Hominids relied on instinct long before they developed reason and started thinking in absolutes. Your own experiences with rejection are more likely to hinder you than tens of thousands of years of evolution.

If I may correct you, OP. "Not good enough" isn't an observation, it's an judgment. Rejection happens, the "game" is about not letting it defeat you. Try switching up your moves, and optimize on what leads to positive results. Continuous rejection will program a fear of rejection, and anything can be reprogrammed so why not something better?

To answer your question, yes it's possible, but even monks who are celibate will occasionally get an erection.

Also man, relax. The internet has more advice than any one person will ever need. It could be that your thinking-head is getting in the way of your penis-head.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.