[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do? I lost my cellphone, lost almost all my dealer contacts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1474145792208.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474145792208.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
What do?

I lost my cellphone, lost almost all my dealer contacts, lost my main guy number.

A friend that I know has his number, and I asked him twice but he ignored my question and replied with something else. This guy is a prick and probably thinks I'm a loser for only doing soft shit (weed and acid) to meditate when he does heavier shit all weekends on rave parties.

I was thinking in writing him again tomorrow at lunch, today the guy most probably is high or drunk or some shit like that.
>>
Fuck man, idk this is coming from a recovering addict, stop while you're ahead, the universe is giving you a sign. And yes I do know people that started doing acid/shrooms/weed to mediate and open their minds... Many different roads that can all lead to the same hell.

Best of luck brother, if you do get numbers back (backed up to cloud? Google contacts?) Then be safe and best of luck
>>
>tomorrow at lunch

Based off of this, and the way you present yourself in your post, gonna call mods on this one. Please get off this site, not only for my sake because to be frank your incessant degeneracy makes me want to stab the next high school faggot I see, but because this site will steal your soul.
>>
>>18005143
>Tell him you want the number cause you want to try something heavier(lie)
>get number
>profit
>>
>>18005378
Addict of what, heroin?

I do weed 3 times a week, acid twice or thrice a month, ritalin every workday. I wouldn't really consider me an addict.

Acid and weed changed my life for good.

Long story short, I suffer from major depression and think about suicide 24/7 to the point where I can't focus at work. Last week I had my worst trip, thought I was genuinely going to die/kill myself right there, when I overcame the panic attack I was just happy to be alive. Now I enjoy all the small shit, the birds singing, the sun, being able to listeno to music, having my own place, now I'm truly happy for all that.

I'm still depressed, but decided I don't want to kill myself and that I want to give life a chance. I killed the problem from the root by myself, no medications, no expensive psychiatrist, no bullshit.

I have to admit I'd like to try heroin but my dealers or people I know only do/sell soft shit.
>>
>>18005378
I totally second this. While I have only had experience with alcohol, I still know this is a great chance for you to continue your life without the use of drugs. Try to meditate without drugs instead; I have meditated without drugs plenty of times. I would recommend you to rethink why you were doing drugs in the first place. Even though it is fun, it is probably filling a gap in your life that can be filled without breaking the law, or resulting to losing your sense of self through hallucinogenics. Try working out, socializing, going to church, doing community work, educating yourself, or even starting a Youtube channel. I hope this helps even if it is not new information to you.
>>
>>18005391
>tomorrow at lunch
Are you stupid or are you pretending to be stupid? Are you implying that I meant high school lunch and not lunch at work? Do you know you got lunch time at work?

Luckily I never delete my messages, and I found the contact number.
>>
>>18005410
You are the one looking for help here, remember?
>>
>>18005410

>Do you know you got

Even more embarrassing is the fact that I misinterpreted your post from that of someone in high school. Even more embarrassing is the fact that you're willing to pass around written notes at your work place asking for drug contacts.

Meditate on the fact that you need to go back to school to get your GED.
>>
>>18005478
Damn.
>>
>>18005378
>>18005402
lol spotted the /pol/fags. some people become addicted to weed and some don't. the whole "gateway drug" thing is a myth right out of the '70s. I've been smoking weed on and off for about 6 years, sometimes smoking heavily and sometimes not smoking at all for several months. I've never done anything harder and never had any desire to.
>>
>>18005395
>I take some form of drugs almost every single day
>not an addict lol!
>>
>>18005143
Kill self.
Stop relying on substances for enjoyment.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.