[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to college >Have class with girl for a few days (she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1469127198881.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469127198881.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>Go to college
>Have class with girl for a few days (she switched)
>Have a lot of mutual friends
>See her most days of the week
>See each other at quite a few events outside of class
>Will speak to me every once in a while randomly
>Have had a handful of casual conversations
>Never have hit on her or anything like that
>Flat out ignores me every time I say hi or smile

I'm pretty well liked by most people, did I make a bad impression? Anyone ever know someone like this?
>>
>>18005083
Met her back in August
>>
>>18005083
ask her if she wants to grab food with you
>>
>>18005105
Why?
>>
>>18005111
if you are thinking about her, maybe you are interested in her.

might as well get more personal with her and see if there's a chance of doing something with her
>>
>>18005138
I'm just wondering why someone would ignore someone who's being polite, especially since we run in the same circle
>>
>>18005083
She probably just didn't see you. I have waved my hand in my friend's face before and the dumbass didn't notice because he was looking at a squirrel in the distance. Also, campuses are loud and she might not have heard you say hi to her. She probably thought it was someone saying hi to someone else. You probably didn't make a bad impression. People are just oblivious.
>>
>>18005162
I mean it's like everytime I see her, just saw her at a friends b-day get together and she ignored me.

At another friend's b-day thing she didn't even look at me as I walked up to the picnic, or when I sat right next to her

It's like an everytime I see her thing
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.