[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A man I wouldn't mind having sex with just gave me his card.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: th.jpg (9KB, 222x300px)
th.jpg
9KB, 222x300px
A man I wouldn't mind having sex with just gave me his card. We talked a while, he listened to me play piano. His daughter, another pianist, was there the whole time. He carried a Bible with him. We conversed and I told him my father was blind and I was giving him piano lesson. He said he worked for a foundation that helps blind people and he gave me his card. He also invited me to come to his church. He talked to me for a long time while his car was running. I took his card and asked him if it would be weird to call him and he said no.
He's older, which is fine with me. I got to get this little fuckbois off my mind and an old man would do just fine. Especially someone like him.
After he left I asked my friend if he was married and he said yes. Yes he's married.
I just broke up with someone (completely useless and tiresome ldr) because he's married. But I'm looking for some fun here. Christian married men are so corruptible. My intentions are not "good" in any Christian sense but this guy might be just what I need.

So should I call him? I'm leaning towards doing it but could become a mess. Still, if I keep my head it might help me be less miserable.
>>
>>18004996
ugh get on his wrinkly dick or don't who the fuck cares
>>
>>18004996
You're a terrible person. He's a married family man, and your first thought is to potentially wreck all of that because of your need to have sex with an older man. Kill yourself.
>>
>>18004996
why do women always think with their dicks?
>>
>>18005021
lmao
>>
>>18005037

This. A stable home is important as fuck for children and society, and you're willing to ruin that, and multiple peoples' lives just so you can get poked.

Leave him; find some other older guy that isn't in a long term relationship.
>>
>>18004996
You're implying he's going to want to fuck you. Which he won't.
>>
>>18005212
Also, you wanting to fuck him has nothing to do with your ex. It's your daddy issues in full effect.

Crazy bitch, fucking gross.
>>
>>18005059
>implying
>>
>>18004996
If you're for real, take this from one femanon to another.

Fucking around, or trying to, with married men is probably the most terrible thing you could do as a woman. For real, I consider it to be among the worst. What if the same happened to your happy family, and with the man you love in your 50's? Wouldn't that be the most awful thing to happen to you, and absolutely turn your world upside down?

If you don't agree, then I would have to consider you the worst kind of slut. This is a married man. He's not in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. This is a married man with a developed life and children. Don't. Respect yourself and other more than this.
>>
File: shirtless_geralt.gif (2MB, 268x350px) Image search: [Google]
shirtless_geralt.gif
2MB, 268x350px
>implying op isn't a man
>>
>>18005253
Fuck, why did they make Geralt so damn sexy.
>>
>>18005253
Now I gotta go masturbate to this
Thanks bud, you're a treasure
>>
>>18005021
fpbp
>>
>>18005212
I love that 4chan always provides me with the answer that will hurt me the most. Of course he won't. Who would?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.