[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wears same hoodie everyday >glasses >bad posture >messy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>wears same hoodie everyday
>glasses
>bad posture
>messy hair
>weeb
She'd have Stacy tier looks if it wasn't for all of this, but she's still a real qt. Also she doesn't wear makeup.
I got her number a few weeks ago too. I started texting her and she seemed interested in the conversation but she told me she had to go immediately after sending a response. She still hasn't texted me back but she still stares and smiles at me.
Her brother gave me his approval and everything. I'm not ugly either.
>>
She sounds like such a slob. If she wears the same hoodie everyday, can't even brush her hair and is a weeb, imagine how disgusting her house is. If you go for her, don't be surprised that she doesn't get any cleaner.
>>
>>18004972
She actually smells really nice and her skin is also very nice. I think she just can't be bothered to get dressed in better clothes or do her hair.
>>
>>18005013
Lack of pride in one's appearance is not a good thing.
>>
>>18005013
>her skin is also very nice
Is it smooth? Unlike the rough sand that gets everywhere?
>>
>>18005017
Yea it looks pretty smooth. She has very little acne.
>>
>>18004955
Why does it matter if she wears makeup or not? Or glasses? Or if she likes weeby shit? How are these bad things?
>>
>>18005225
They aren't bad, I was just describing some of the things that make her stand out to me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.