[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will try ecstasy for the first time tonight, I'll take one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170129-213001.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170129-213001.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Will try ecstasy for the first time tonight, I'll take one of these two:
>Green Pacman
>Green Pokemon
Any general advice? Have someone taken one of these? Am I going to fucking die?
>>
>>18004635
Not enough information
>>
>>18004635
take half of each

/thread
>>
Take one. Won't kill you (I know guys who would take 7 in a night, one every hour O.o)

You might want to play online games a lot.
>>
Drink lots of water!!!!!!! When you're on x, you're more likely to get dehydrated. be safe love!
>>
>>18004635
Eat pacman, wait 5 minutes and then battle the pokemon to the death.
>>
>>18004635
Read erowid.org. Don't over exert yourself and make sure to stay hydrated. Be aware that those pills could be anything, from meth and cough syrup to RCs to straight up caffeine.

Fucking kids today, can't hold their drugs I tell you hwat.
>>
90%+ of street molly is not really MDMA. Probably better off not taking them.
>>
>>18004635
start with half, if you dont feel different after 20-30 minutes take the other half. take another half when it starts to wear off

Also listen to this anon >>18004681
>>
THAT IS NOT MDMA OR ECSTASY, THAT'S PIPERAZINES. MDMA DOESN'T PRESS INTO ODD SHAPES, IT CAN BARELY BE PRESSED INTO A SIMPLE PILL SHAPE
>>
>>18004948

Effects of Abusing Piperazines

While the specific effects vary by the individual formula that is abused, or the combination of drugs used, the most common piperazine effects are:

Headache
Stomach pains
Loss of appetite
Tremors
Emotional swings
Confusion
Irritability
Insomnia
Fatigue
Dizziness
Irregular heart rhythms
Vomiting
Fear of losing control
Panic attacks
Anxiety
Oversensitivity to light and noise
Grand mal seizures (from BZP)
Long-lasting hangover after abuse

Imagine living in a world where an adult could make the educated decision to purchase MDMA, and assumes full responsibility over their actions on the drug. Imagine. Original Poster wouldn't even have to question whether or not to pop a molly. Amazing. 2017. Humanity. 10/10

Gonna be honest with ya OPie, wouldn't even take that shit.
>>
>>18004635
2nding the pippers. Those things fucking suck, I got some sold to me as x back in the day and it fucked me up. Never again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.