[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I look ugly as hell is there any hope for me to become prettier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: C1GH5QRUUAE_F9X.jpg (101KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C1GH5QRUUAE_F9X.jpg
101KB, 750x1000px
If I look ugly as hell is there any hope for me to become prettier without makeup or plastic surgery? I want to look like this girl
>>
>>18003523
There's a fuckton of make up tutorials on youtube.
>>
>>18003530
Expensive, and I don't want my potential s/o to see how ugly I am
>>
>>18003523
She has a fuckton of make up on her face.
>>
>>18003523
You need make-up. How the fuck do you expect to improve your looks whitout it?
>>
>>18003523
>If I look ugly as hell is there any hope for me to become prettier without makeup or plastic surgery? I want to look like this girl

post a pic of yourself?
I mean how the fuck can someone solve this kind of problem without seeing what the problem looks like?
>>
>>18003523
No.
>>
post pic
>>
>>18003685

idk isnt it possibly ill look better as i get older?
>>
>>18003692

i dont feel like it i just wanted to know ways i can look prettier without make up
>>
>>18003523
This chick is not good looking OP. Why are you modeling yourself after her?
>>
>>18003709
Take good care of your skin and do your brows. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>18003709
Kill yourself and try again.
>>
>>18003707
Generally that does not happen.
>>
if u don't want to use make up then at least u shuld try to take car of your body...
try to loose weight and become slim.
if u liik slim u will surly get lot of attention. u will look hotty
>>
File: 1461731877756.jpg (114KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461731877756.jpg
114KB, 720x960px
>>18003722
>literally "lol u tk him 2da bar?": The post

fucking type properly you stupid newshit fuck
>>
and who the fuck are u, mother fucker
>>
>>18003722
>>18003741
while awfully formulated, it is still a good point. Assuming you are a girl, a round ass, slim waist and nice abs will make up for a disgraceful face.
If you're part of the unlucky few who has extreme difficulty with losing weight, though... It might get complicated.

Anyway, it's a pretty intense investment, try to get some support.
>>
>>18003707
Quite the opposite.
>>
>>18003523
You want to look like a girl who wears make up without wearing make up. Yeah good luck with that
>>
>>18003523
the girl in your pic is objectively unattractive
>>
>>18003523
It's hard to tell what you want to look like from a profile shot. Is it just the red lips / pale skin / black hair you want?

You're going to need to use makeup if you want the red lips.

For the pale skin, it depends on your natural skin tone, but you'll likely need make up too. Drinking water, avoiding sunlight, and practicing a decent skin routine helps too.

The black hair you will need hair dye for. I 'm a girl and I don't like wearing makeup, but I do dye my hair frequently. Especially with darker colors, there's a good return on investment because it takes like an hour and lasts a decent 4 weeks or so. The first time might be frustrating and sloppy, but eventually it's just another chore to do (an easy one at that) and you'll have it down.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.