[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello I've got a question for the ones with gfs that had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1424965835821.jpg (304KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1424965835821.jpg
304KB, 1600x1200px
hello
I've got a question for the ones with gfs that had previous relations.
Does it bother you ? Does it make you jealous ? How would you deal with such emotions ?
>>
Doesn't bother me. I don't care who she was with if she didn't get any diseases or whatever. She's with me now and that's what matters. Would you want her to be upset about you having been with others? (Whether you really have isn't the point).
>>
>>18003537
I thought males were genetically programed to be upset about this
>>
>>18003731
Is that how you justify your insecurity? 'Muh genes'?
>>
>Does it bother you ?
Yes
>Does it make you jealous ?
Yes
>How would you deal with such emotions ?
accept that it helped make her the person she is today.

Its not like it terribly upsets me. Its more of a "ugh jeez".
>>
If I have to settle for a whore I'm cheating on her and leaving when it is convenient.
>>
Everyone has relationship baggage, in my experiance, if you want a more relationship mature person who knows how to respect a relationship and be with someone that isnt selfish and have better sex than someone who has been in a few relationships is a better way to go than someone who's never had tha before. Theres always risks in life, you just have to go for it. As for being jealous, why? You have the girl now, they don't. If anything, if they are still emotionally attached, they are jealous of you...
>>
>>18003895
>Everyone has relationship baggage
No they don't.
>>
>>18003483
>Does it bother you ?
Life happens, at this age I'm glad they don't have a kid yey
>Does it make you jealous ?
Unless they start blabbering about their ex, no. I have myself a few long term relationships behind me.

>How would you deal with such emotions ?
I'm better than the guys my girlfriend has been with, no need to feel threatened.

If I felt bad, I'd hear her out about how they were dicks and what they did wrong and make sure I'd never do that.
>>
>>18003895
if they are still emotionally attached, they are jealous of you...
I apologize but I didn't understand what you meant
>>
>>18003483
If it bothers you than fucking tell her about it and don't be afraid to fucking dump her if you can't get past it. You're a fucking man and when you believe that and don't have to brag about it, everyone will respect it. Watch out that you're not being a pussy whipped version of a man. Fuck it dude, take no prisoners. She'll fall in line...You watch. Woman don't admit it but most of them want to be told how things are by their man. Go and do likewise & remember, you're the alpha male. Don't apologize.
>>
>does it bother you?
Not particularly, just can shock me if the numbers more than I was expecting

If I'm honest I'm 6/10 at best and I've only been with girl way outta my league 9/10 if not perfect 10s. They deserve to have been able to enjoy such a fruitful life and I'd be happy to take up one night of that life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.