[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I could use some help. I just found out today that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (3KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 272x185px
so I could use some help. I just found out today that I'm pregnant. I'm 27 and married this will be our 3rd child. the problem is that it's not exactly a good time for another baby right now. my husband is still in college, I work but money is tight. also my youngest is only a year and a half old. I'm not ready to go through another pregnancy just yet. i didn't gain a bunch of weight with the last one or anything but it's still really physically taxing to have a child. my husband was really unhappy when I told him. I feel really nervous and stressed out. how do I put a more positive outlook on this? how do I help my husband be less upset about it?
>>
>>18003443
L2birthcontrol jesus christ you broodmare
>>
>>18003457
iv had one baby by my husband and now I'm expecting a second. his oldest is by his ex. IV only had one kid it's not like I'm getting knocked up all the time. and I can't take BC it gives my blood clots and other health problems.
>>
bump for any actual advice
>>
>>18003443
>condoms and IUDs give me blood clots :(

Can you just abort it? It'd be best for everyone. You already sound too retarded to take care of one kid let alone two.
>>
Are you looking for reasons other than selfish ones to have an abortion or something?

Well here's one- "life is pain". Human life isn't some kind of gift you give someone. Life for most people, and living it everyday, is really hard. To spare someone that pain, even if it causes you some grief and guilt, is almost noble.

Here's another. Your child will probably just be another person who takes up space and does nothing exceptional with their life. He, or she, will probably be just another joe/josephina. Which is fine, but that's not what the world needs. The world needs exceptional people, and anything short of exceptional is a drag on the rest of us.

here's the best one - you don't want it. Face it, you don't want the hassle. Nobody blames you. It's tough shit being pregnant. And to bring a human life into this world when you're not prepared to give it your 100% and provide the best you can for it is simply wrong. It's setting it up for failure.

hopefully these bullshit reasons will satiate your well-deserved guilt, you raging cunt.
>>
>>18003443

This seems mostly financial pain.
Be honest, does anyone really ever feel financially ready for a child. You'll find a way to cope.

Yes another labour might be alot to deal with physically, but u and ur partner wouldn't care about that once baby is born and u have the rest of your lives to raise all these amazing children.

Please don't hate on me for this one, but we could also bring up the "be thankful u got pregnant" business, etc...
And that's a pretty sweet age gap too, imagine a baby brother/sister for ur little one to help care for.
>>
>>18003465
>I can't take BC it gives my blood clots and other health problems.
Never heard of a diaphragm or spermicide or a fucking condom?
>>
>having a kid without money
>having three kids without money
Literally n i g g e r tier
>>
wow what a bunch of nasty retards. I said money was tight that doesn't mean we don't have any. I work my ass off to provide for my family. Ive never asked for help from anyone, not on well fair or any of that crap. all you idiots saying use condoms well no shit one but one must have broke because now we're here. I have a family history of ovarian cancer and I've had complications with any kind of BC I've tried. no I do not want an abortion. I love my baby and step child with all my heart. being a mother is the best thing I'll ever do with my life. i just wish it was like another year later so my husband was finished with his schooling already.

this was obviously the wrong place to ask for help. just a bunch of kids here that have no idea what being a parent is.
>>
>>18004219
This right here. My brother learned he is impotent (low sperm count) and his wife has problems due to cysts. They tried for 3 years before she got pregnant with their first child by some miracle AND without complications. You should be proud you can get 'knocked up' so easily :D
>>
>>18004387
>I don't want an abortion
>I don't want to have a kid right now though either.

So you just came here to complain you wish you had better timing, but don't actually want any advice because you already know what you're doing. You're going to suck it up, spit out the kid, and deal with it.

Why are you here?
>>
>>18004555
Advice pendejo de mierda, she came for advice. OP, life is beautiful, if you consider yourself a good mother feel good having the child, tell the man it is worth to be a father and he's great doing so. World is plagued with awful abusive mothers, a loved child is no lose.
>>
Please please please please dear girl have this baby. This baby will be your joy and you will regret it one day if you don't have it. If you choose not to that is your right, absolutely your right but please have it. You will love this child with all your heart. PLEASE.
>>
>>18004387
I'm 47 and a mother of two. >>18004790
This is my post
>>
>>18004790

The counter argument to this is just as easily that if she never has the kid, she'll never miss it. Sure, she'd probably love it, but that alone isn't really a reason to have a kid, if the financial situation could crash the living standard of the whole family. There are other kids and what's best for them to consider, too.
>>
>>18003443

Can somebody please explain to me how it is that people put themselves in these situations?

>I work but money is tight
>husband is still in college
>our 3rd child

It's beyond me. What's even more insane is that this happens to an uncanny amount of people, that this is the norm.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.