[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop thinking about a grill I'm in love with /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1417097818386.jpg (77KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1417097818386.jpg
77KB, 504x470px
How do I stop thinking about a grill I'm in love with /adv/? Is such a thing even possible? I see her almost everyday and when I don't see her I get terribly depressed but on the days I see her I can't even concentrate on anything and just get lost in thought.

Notice how the question is not "how do I get this grill to be interested in me?" or "how do I start a conversation with her?".
There's no hope for me to be with this girl, she has a boyfriend and I'm an ex-NEET with zero life experience, so I won't even attempt to make a move.

I literally just need to know how to get her out of my head. Will I just lose interest eventually? I sure fucking hope so because I can't take this shit anymore.
>>
it fades.
just wait.
>>
>>18003352
Wait
Or get to know her and wait for the first argument when she insults you, that helped for me
>>
>>18003352
You are actually addicted to the sensuality of her existence, not actually the person itself.

You've become attached to the idealized form of her, the perfect, the one, the unattainble, the pretiest. You could wait it out and eventually find another object of lust.

My advice is to add a bit of realism to your perception of her. She's not perfect. She likely has issues with herself, her boyfriend, her family. Her beauty is only temporary and it will fade. You don't actually know her personality (do you?) and you only rely on what the senses report back to you. Those sensory pleasures will also fade in time.

Either seize the opportunity to make her yours, or even just break the illusion that's she's this perfect being you can't live without; or wait for it to fade like it eventually will.
>>
>>18003352
if u feel lost shes probably going to be in your head until you find someone better. it helps to get over someone if u spend 2+years with someone else.
>>
Picture her taking a dump
>>
>>18003407
That makes my problem worse...
>>
>>18003352
wait till she wrongs you in some way, any way, and then fucking drive this anger home in your heart. exaggerate the shit out of it in your mind. get fixated on it, and then eventually start to hate her.
>>
>>18003362
This is actually what I want to try. Make her hate me somehow or just try asking her out and get rejected.
>>18003371
Nice post anon. Here's a bit more info about her in case you guys are interested

>Petite (around 160cm), black hair, exotic, she's from an ex-soviet state in Central Asia and she has this completely different personality I fell in love with. She also doesn't wear make up which means she doesn't give much of a fuck about looking "good", she already knows she's a qt. She has a beautiful voice and she wears glasses sometimes.

>She has literally every trait I like on a girl. I think most of you guys here wouldn't even take a second look at her but I fell in love at first sight. I think I'm a weirdo when it comes to girls' taste.

>We do talk btw, it's not like I drop spaghetti everywhere when talking to girls, I'm not that autistic. I used to be but I improved in every aspect, the thing is I just never really talked to a girl before and I have zero life experience having been a shut in NEET for all my life pretty much until like a year ago when I decided to turn things around. We usually just talk about work related stuff, and she's nice to me but the fact she has a boyfriend already blocks me from getting anywhere.
>>
>>18003445
>she has this completely different personality I fell in love with

Again you are just describing things that may or may not be for show. When you see someones true colors, you will be disillusioned.

I get it shes probably your type of girl.

>We usually just talk about work related stuff, and she's nice to me but the fact she has a boyfriend already blocks me from getting anywhere.

You can still talk and build rapport even if she has boyfriend though. You can still get to know someone very well without being their bf/gf. Don't talk with the purpose of making her yours,

talk with the purpose of getting to know the "real" her. If she shows her true colours around you and you still like her, then she's probably worth keeping, even just as friends.

But that whole, you get depressed when you dont see her bit, is not good mate.
>>
>>18003486
>You can still talk and build rapport even if she has boyfriend though. You can still get to know someone very well without being their bf/gf. Don't talk with the purpose of making her yours, talk with the purpose of getting to know the "real" her. If she shows her true colours around you and you still like her, then she's probably worth keeping, even just as friends.

We do talk, but she's a work colleague and we don't have much time to just fuck around and conversate. I had the guts to ask for her number so we communicate through a messaging app but it's just not the same.

>But that whole, you get depressed when you dont see her bit, is not good mate.

This is mostly due to the fact my life sucks dick so when I see her it makes me feel happy, when I don't it's just back to normal depressing mood.
>>
Cut all contact with her, never see her again, block here on social media and never try looking for her again.

Literally the only way.

After that, try to improve yourself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.