[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if I need weed to think rational? I'm so pissed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2759.jpg (103KB, 921x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2759.jpg
103KB, 921x605px
What do I do if I need weed to think rational? I'm so pissed off and crazy that I feel like if there was a button to end the world I'd push it if I was sober but when I get high im just like yeah man everyone should be happy and I'm really nice and positive.

I always treat girls like shit and stuff and then I smoke and realize I'm acting wrong and be nice and I'm always really suicidal without weed and throw my life away but when I'm high I just get cozy with some coffee or tea and relax and study and don't do anything bad.

I know I shouldn't rely on weed for that but fuck my whole life has been like this and weed isn't the only thing that helped and makes me see a little clear at least for awhile. Other drugs like alcohol or speed actually make it worse so I avoid them.
>>
Well I smoke once a week why don't you just calm down. I usually freak out when I smoke too which is why I smoke very little. I don't smoke to feel happy though and if that's the reason you do it then you should stop obviously something in your life is making you unhappy.
>>
I'm completely the opposite, weed turns me into an extreme pessimist disgusted by the world around him.

When I smoke I realize how artificial my daily happiness is and how much of a shallow person I really am

Teach me your ways of smoking
>>
you have to fix yourself and your underlying problems instead of relying on drugs to mellow you out.
you're actually more irritable than you should be when sober because you're withdrawing from the high.
>>
You got issues.

Get them clear in your head, write them down, and work on them little by little, every day.

If you don't know how to deal with them, find out.

5 seconds on Google will tell you you're not the only one in the world who's ever had to deal with this stuff.
>>
That's called self reflection which weed is very good at.

For thoses inclined to be pessimistic and jaded, this self reflection goes to being too critical, with having too high expectations; for the more proactive and positive thinkers, this type of reflection is where one can draw lessons from to apply in daily life.

So my advice is learn the lessons weed is showing you and apply them in sober life.

Also, it's not a good idea to rely on external chemicals to make you chill or even self reflect.

Keeping a reflecive journal will do that for you, and exercise, a hot tub, or whatever, can be your relaxant.
>>
>>18003273
Girls enjoy being treated like shit.
>>
>>18003334
This. Literally in the same boat as you OP.
>>
>>18003273
mood stabilizers that make u relaxed. the effects linger for a couple days if u dont take them too.
>>
File: 1oisdfjiosdjfsidfos.jpg (152KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1oisdfjiosdjfsidfos.jpg
152KB, 640x640px
WA HA HA anon holy shit! You've got to smoke weed every day at minimum!!!
>>
>>18003273
You dont need it. Try meditation and psychedelics. Good luck :)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.