[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats a good incentive to get parents to stop attacking their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: iu[1].png (72KB, 650x452px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].png
72KB, 650x452px
Whats a good incentive to get parents to stop attacking their children and care for their basic needs? What kind of threats or motivations might work, any suggestions go.
>>
>>18003182
Define 'attacking'
>>
Getting a job always makes parents happy. Aka money baby taking some financial stress off them.
>>
>Arguing and anger in general is abuse

Ok you know it's whack when it's saying it's abuse to get angry in general lol. Or for the person to feel any negative emotions over a situation in general. Sometimes life isn't pretty and perfect and people will get upset about things.

Or am I just an abuser who can't recognize that i'm being abusive? Is it really that bad to ever be angry with someone? Is it really that bad and abusive for two people to walk away from a situation feeling more negative in their emotions than when they started.

I don't know OP this all sounds overly sensitive to me
>>
>>18003182
Kids are animals, until age 6-7 or so they don't listen to you when you tell them something, instead you have to give them negative reinforcement or else you get the 'my kid drank a whole bottle of plumber's friend and now he's purple' situation
>>
>>18003202
There's a difference between calmly disagreeing with someone and full out instilling negative opinions about the person in a non constructive way.

Example.

"There are a number of instances where you've neglected to clean up after yourself and for the better of our living environment I'd prefer you start maintaining a bit of cleanliness."

"You're such a dirty piece of shit. You smell and I can't stand it. You fucking ruin my day with your clutter."
>>
>>18003186
>Define 'attacking'
extending ones fist into someone elses body or forcing them to the ground while pressing in their neck.
>>
>>18003552
Also, feeding them 2 days a week, keeping their room at a chilly 50 degrees farenheit, and selling their possessions including their car so they cant go to work, while coming home with booze instead of food.
That kind of abuse.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.