[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/, what advice do you have for an infuriated exmuslim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0732.jpg (900KB, 1311x1997px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0732.jpg
900KB, 1311x1997px
hey /adv/, what advice do you have for an infuriated exmuslim woman? why are western feminists so obsessed with defending a religion that spits on them and every human right?

I really fucking hate islam and it's really fucking isolating to have that opinion as a lesbian, cuz most of them are fucking SJWs who act as if they know this rotten cult better than someone who survived it. sigh.
>>
>>18003133
First of all, my heart goes out to you.

Second, SJW reason that anything that is supposedly oppressed is their natural ally, which it isn't. Because muslims in the US are discriminated against (which I believe they are, I'm not full /pol/) they think that they must fight for their rights - which would be cool, except feminism is now no longer about rights but about changing mindsets and culture. So they stick in this logic of "oppressed because they can't celebrate their culture/religion", not looking at the fact that said religion is completely against what they are supposed to stand for.

My best friend is lesbian and is an extreme leftie vegan person too, so I have no idea how you would deal. I don't know either how SJWs can continue doing the shit they do to your face as you explain your position.

I don't know if you're a student, already working etc, but try to associate with regular people. Not everyone who has a sound mind about islam is a zap-the-gay-away bible thumper, there are normal, sound minded people around. Make friends there and expand. I think you might need to turn your back on the gay scene for a while.

As for meeting cute girls if you ever want, once you have a group of friends, and they know you are lesbian, don't hesitate to ask people if they can match-make you. The best way to meet people is still through friends, and basically, I'm telling you that you just need better friends.
I'm straight, catholic, from the middle of nowhere in Europe and even I know a couple of lesbian people. So if I knew of your position and we were friends, and you asked, I might try to set you up. That sort of things.
>>
>assuming every muslim community is a rotten cult

Not even baiting, but your experience in a particular community isn't going to be the standard.

Yeah, there are a lot of muslim groups that treat their women like garbage. But not all will do that. You got dealt a shit hand by a shit community. Gotta move past that and chill out with the hate.

I agree SJWs know fucking nothing about islam though. Never met an SJW who actually knew a muslim person.
>>
>>18003133
Western females need islam.
>>
Damn that sucks OP.

But, as a lesbian myself who does not mindlessly support Islam (in fact I don't really like any abrahamic faiths. They're all pretty legitimately patriarchal and to varying degrees oppressive), I can say we do exist.
>>
>>18003133
>why are western feminists so obsessed with defending a religion that spits on them and every human right?
Because it's a favorite whipping boy for demagogues and creeps who really just want to remove civil rights. I personally think Islam has quite little to offer the west, but freedom of religion is absolutely sacrosanct, it can not be put in jeopardy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.