[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would a girl just ignore you after you guys went out on a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-079Slowpoke.png
46KB, 250x250px
Why would a girl just ignore you after you guys went out on a wonderful date and then proceed to say she just wants to be friends cause things progressed too fast for her and it's her first time liking a guy. I'm trying to keep things casual and she just ignores my last message which I sent 3 days ago. I ahven't text her since of course but it's been on my mind the whole time
>>
She doesn't feel ready.
>>
There are thousands of possible reasons. Maybe she doesn't really like you, maybe it's not the right time, maybe she's not really focusing on / ready for a relationship right now, maybe she feels like you're too good for her.

There's no way of actually knowing, best to just get on with your life and keep looking. You can spend forever hung up on an answer that you won't get and doesn't matter.
>>
>>18002856
>>18002839
I wish she could just tell me
>>
>>18002865
>say she just wants to be friends cause things progressed too fast for her and it's her first time liking a guy.

I may be wrong but I have a hunch she told you.
>>
>>18002895
why is she ignoring a friend then
>>
>>18002836
Shes trying to put you in orbit.
>>
>>18002958
but you are not really a friend to her but a suitor she doesn't want. Accept it and move on you can't orbit forever and believe she'll change her mind
>>
>>18002985
should i ask her whats going on or just move on?
>>
>>18003286
leave it alone OP. you got her response though it is not what you want and she was trying to be polite. Not responding to you means she doesn't want to continue contact.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.