[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is currently in the process of breaking up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Sad Frog Dragon 2.png (215KB, 960x724px)
Sad Frog Dragon 2.png
215KB, 960x724px
My girlfriend is currently in the process of breaking up with me due to irreconcilable differences. How do I stop it. We have dated for 1.5 years.
>>
File: Sad Frog I Still Love You.jpg (36KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog I Still Love You.jpg
36KB, 480x477px
>>
Well, what are the differences?
>>
>>18002677
You don't.
It sucks, and that's what humans do to each other.
Try and communicate, do as much as you see necessary to make it work, but if they're determined otherwise you'll just make each other miserable. When that happens, back off and take all that pain to the chin.
Go back to your friends, family and hobbies; go back to who you were and are, because guess what? You've probably spent most of your life outside of intimate relationships and you'll manage again.
Then, when you've let time prop you up as you get yourself back together, keep trying to find what makes you happy.

Alternatively, murder-suicide because you'd rather be a giant, violent child. Maybe mix some alcohol in to make it spicy.

>t. a person who also lost a 1-and-a-half year relationship
>>
>>18002694
Thank you, thats very good advice and I like your Peter image. Did things end up working out for you?
>>
>>18002700
She and I aren't in any kind of contact, but I've finally gotten good sleep once we actually broke up.
Other than that, I've felt so much better having the time to go back to so many hobbies I lost touch with. Honestly, taking at least a month with no contact with the ex, spending time with the folks who you know, and doing what you really enjoy losing yourself in, and BAM you're so much better than sitting in your own misery.
It isn't a silver bullet, but it's a good direction and it puts you in a position where your head is clear enough to know what you need to do.

Shine on.
>>
>>18002677
You have to realize that women aren't capable of love.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.