[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to all relationship-anons: out of all the relationships you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 1485630295577.jpg (764KB, 2259x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485630295577.jpg
764KB, 2259x1500px
to all relationship-anons:

out of all the relationships you had, how many times did you meet the significant other randomly or by accident? (supermarket, fun park, museum, you name it...)

i am not forcing or trying to get a gf because that will not really get me something lasting, but on the other hand the last time something like this happened to me was 6 years ago.
started a new job, saw this cute girl for the first time, talked to her and instantly fell for her, one thing led to another and we were dating.

but until now, nada - nothing
>>
>>18002620

most of my luck comes from online dating to be honest, but I've had quite a few from real life. generally hwen i turn off the apps, i end up finding someone within a month (and thats the max).
>>
>>18002704
where does that happen, at parties?
>>
File: bright and dark.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bright and dark.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18002620
I met her, if you could say that, in third grade. Didn't think much of her. In fact I always considered her a side character in the movie that is my life.

Then in middle school I befriended her friends, lathough she hated me and thought I was a jerk.

By some miracle she gave me her number when I asked in high school, freshmen year. She later told me that she was put on the spot and didn't want to be mean. This is probably the only relevant part to your post. You can stop reading now.

We started talking and somehow she started crushing on me. I took the hint and asked her out because I was single and had nothin to lose. Oh boy.

That was almost a decade ago. We've been through thick and thin. Life can be cruel, ugly, and abhorrent in the most unimaginable ways. Humans are so fragile and are only here for such a short while.

But goddamn is it worth it. I wouldn't trade this life for anything, faults and all. I know nothing lasts forever but knowing this I still would choose her. I know things can seem so dark sometimes, especially here, but just keep going. One moment is all you need to have a memory forever.
>>
>>18002946
What the fuck dude did she die or something ;_;
>>
>>18002952
Oh no I'm sorry. I'm an ass when it comes to words.

I just might not be able to see her for a while for years because of work. We'll finally be able to start our own life with a little family of our own, but at the start I might have to spend months without seeing her because of working to provide for us.
>>
>>18002954
Aww
>>
>>18002946
>One moment is all you need to have a memory forever.

Now thats a quote. Cant be any more true.
>>
>>18002620
I've met most of my flings and girlfriends at work. Being co-workers gives you the advantage to have guaranteed small talk the fire couple times you hangout alone. The crappier the job the better.
>>
most of the women I had relationships with I met over friends except for two I met at a school dance. But I'm not much of a relationship person it seems. I managed to fuck up every relationship I had by either not caring or caring too much. Fuck this shit, I'm too young for this.
>>
I lost my virginity to a customer at my first job.
I met a carhop at sonic and got her number and we dated for a few months.
My friend went to meet his online date, but I was the ride and decided I wanted her, we dated for years.

I'm sure there are others I can't remember, but it does happen.

I get hit on at my job now but it's usually not what I'd want
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 500x994px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 500x994px
I met mine through snapchats quick add. Apparently she was in a class that my friend was in and thats how i basically met her. When we started talking, she had a boyfriend, and apparently she "didnt feel the same with him amymore" so she dumped him and then a week later got with me. The problems. She is 3 years younger than i am (16-19) which is not good for me, embarrasing kind of. We talked on snapchat for about a month or so, then i finally went to her house. After going there a few times, we finally kissed. After that, its been a standard and we make out every time i go there. Then, i asked her what kinds of things she has done sexually and she said she has done oral, grinding, fingering, handjobs, but no sex. I dont know how true that is though. I only have kissed someone before, but nothing sexual. This is where my predicemt is, i dont know how i feel about dating her knowing she has already done shit with her ex. Should i just keep with her, even though she has done all of that? I dont know why it affects me so deeply but i kinda wanted us to both learn together, not have her teach me everything. This is my first grillfriend by the way.
>>
>>18002620
1st: friend of friends
2nd: friend of friends
3rd: 4chan penpall that became a real life relationship

Sometimes I get into chats with people but I can't see myself get on a date with someone I just met on the street. The only thing you can go with is how pretty they are and some small talk. I hate dating so I tend to only get with people I already know somewhat.
>>
>>18002946
thanks for sharing your story anon, i hope you will have many years to come with her making memories!

>One moment is all you need to have a memory forever.
shed a tear right there

i wish i'd have someone to share moments with but it just won't happen (for a while now), i'm 26 (no virgin though) - family keeps nagging me, cousins and brother all have girlfriends - i'm the only one who's still alone - just sucks on family gatherings
>>
>>18002620
Always.

First boyfriend: 2007. I was out on my very first date with this guy from my physics class. He saw a friend of his with his girlfriend. We stopped by and talked for a couple of hours. I totally fell for my date's friend. He dumped his girlfriend and asked me out 2 days after. We dated for nearly 6 years.
Second boyfriend: 2013. I was at a party, I was really bored because I'm too autistic to actually enjoy partying. I went out on this terrace and tripped on a dude who was sitting on the floor, alone, smoking. Sat next to him, drank a beer, talked about robots and ebola. We dated for a little over 2 years.
Third boyfriend: 2015. Waiting in line at a cafe. The guy in front of me makes a super lame joke about a book I love, I laugh. He turns around and smiles at me. After 15 minutes he made his friend fuck off and came sit at my table. We talked all afternoon, went on a date the same night. Still dating.
>>
>>18003044
Worthless slut.
>>
>>18003044
Cute! Those are all really sweet. You certainly have a way with serendipity.
>>
>>18002620
All the relationships that lasted for a while (+1 year) were girls that i got to know through mutual friends, like at parties or when out with mates and running into them
>>
>>18003064
LOL
BE MAD
>>
>>18003044
aaaand yup, youre an unfaithful slut
>>
>>18002620
Don't force it. I have a friend who was constantly restless and would alwayd force himself to go and seek a date. Never worked. I mean in our sophomore year of college the dude went through 7 girls... Never was fulfilled or content
>>
>>18002620
met my ex of 5 years at a party, a friend introduced us and we clicked instantly.

met a guy i had a semi-serious thing with but the timing was off at a gig. we connected over the same interest in music.

met current bf at a party, feel like it was set up by a friend though because they thought we would click. i guess they were right.
>>
>>18003064
Okay? Thanks.

>>18003119
It was pretty sweet, yes. I have always been really lucky in my love life.

>>18004168
How am I unfaithful?
January 2007 - October 2012 with my first. 5 years, 9 months.
February 2013 - May 2015 with my 2nd. 2 years, 3 month.
September 2015 with my current boyfriend.
>>
it's all been work, school, bars/clubs, or apps
>>
>>18002620
I met my boyfriend in History class in highschool-started dating when I was 16 and he was 18 and we're still together 6 years later.
>>
While she was being a creepy ching chong ding dong on the verge of deportation and pretending it's destiny by purposely attempting to bump into me lol.
Now I just make that whore pay for her 'permanent visa' by having her prostitute herself, gonna aim for her asshole because her stinky vag is loose.

Ugly cunt is a taiwanese chink btw.
>>
>>18002620
I've never had a gf.
>>
I met most of my relationships through forums, online dating sites and the like.
Two exceptions:
- I briefly dated a milf I met at a Yoga-like thing. I had to break-up because I wanted an affair and she wanted me to take care of her.
- Met my first GF in a college event. She was a very talkative person so all I had to do was stay close to her. Eventually I lose my patience and made a move.
>>
Met and lost my love at uni.
>>
I'm currently single, but every single one of my relationships came from friendships.
Friend introduced me to their friends, I became friends with them, and then that friendship just grew into more naturally. It was never planned that way, I never walked into the friendship with these guys with the intention of forming romantic feelings. It just always happened that way.
Honestly, thats how I feel it's supposed to be. They're called girlFRIENDs and boyFRIENDS for a reason right? You can't skip steps, you gotta be friends with someone before you can date them.
>>
I've met everyone I've dated/fucked through either Tinder or work. Usually the girl puts in a lot of effort too
>>
>>18002620
My only relationships have been with people who I was friends with, with no expectation of dating, than eventually became a relationship.
>>
We met sophomore year when I changed high schools and my close friend introduced us. We have been inseparable for six years now.
>>
Currently 19 and in my first year at uni. What I have been getting is that you have to just let it happen. Is it wrong to just go up to somebody around campus and say something like "hey you are really cute and I was just wondering if I could have your number and we could talk sometime?" If you can't tell I have never had a girlfriend
>>
>>18005671
no, that doesn't happen. I've seen even 10/10 people try that shit and it doesn't work, you have to actually be interesting.
>>
>>18005671
that doesn't work. you'll sound retarded and weird as fuck doing that.
you have to get their interest somehow. good luck
>>
High school. Been together for 8 years, currently making the long distance relationship work since we go to different colleges
>>
1st: at a party
2nd: through shitty wage slave job
3rd: Uni society/common interest
4th: Theatre
5th: Theatre
6th: mutual friend at even then later tinder match
7th: mutual friend's party
>>
>>18005671
When I was 19 at uni, someone actually did do that to me. Before, I was a friendless loner, but it led to making a ton of new friends. Just because one guy said hello and invited me to have lunch with him and his friends at the uni cafeteria. I only briefly dated the guy though, turned out he used people and always trying to crash at someone's place, but it didn't turn out too bad in the end, I guess.
>>
>met 1 gf learning to sail
>met 1 gf at work
>current gf was an old friend of roommates

Planned none of them. Also wasn't looking for relationships at the time. I've banged a bunch of other girls but they were all ONS or short flings. Coincidentally those were all when I was lonely and wishing I had a gf.
>>
>>18002983
Done all that? Dude get the fuck out of here, she's done nothing. I've done "all that" in one fucking night. That's not sex, and even if it was, it's not a big deal. Dont do someting stupid over something stupid.
>>
>>18005569
Can you be more specific in how you got to the relationship parts? Like you met these friends of a friend, and then what, you asked them out right there? You hung with your group a few more times and then asked them out?

>>18005585
So you became friends and then simply asked them out? They never gave you th e"I only see you as a friend" spiel?

I ask all this because online dating is a strange concept for me, but at the same time I always fall into the "friendzone" aspect when meeting friends of friends. Is there a time frame you ask these people out in? I never know when the right time is, I always feel like I wait too long to make ask and by that point they dont have any romantic interest.
>>
>>18003044
>>18007520

Golly gee it sure its a hard time to go through social life has a female amirite?
>>
>>18007925
This is simply the social dynamics of our culture. It's disproportionate puts the pressure on men to "make the first move" in any context. For some men it's a boon, for others it's an obstacle. The less time you spending being bitter over it the more time you can spend learning how to take advantage of it.
>>
>>18005671
Literally how my friend got his current girlfriend. They're both weird though so idk. Also both fairly attractive.
>>
>>18002620
Since I was an adult

1st. She came over with a friend to help the friend grab some shit from my house, saw her at a bar later that week and we went home together

2nd. First day of uni degree, she sat opposite me

3rd. A friend of no 2
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.