[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am kissless virgin but I have a lot of friends who are girls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1i56mk.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1i56mk.gif
2MB, 360x202px
I am kissless virgin but I have a lot of friends who are girls. I feel like I am always doing things for them but never am getting anything in return. This goes from bringing food to lending money almost daily. I know that I don't have a chance with any of them but it just makes me feel good when they give me affection for doing these things for them even if it's just a Thank You.

I am started to feel like some of them are just taking advantage of me. I'm not sure if this is healthy for me. What do I do?

It feels like this is the closest thing I get to someone appreciating me besides my parents whenever I do things for them but I am not sure if I should keep doing it or just slow down. It makes me feel good and bad about myself at the same time.
>>
>>18002545

you're supposed to do good things for the sake of doing good things, not for doing something in return.

I'm known for splurging on brithday gifts for friends. i dont do this because i want them to do the same, if i did id just buy myself the gift. I do this because I get happy knowing that i got the right gift for them ,even if expensive.

that being said, you are probably being taken advantage of if that money you loan is never actually returned.
>>
>This goes from bringing food to lending money almost daily.

I cringed internally right there. These are 'shit-tests' anon. They're there to see if you're beta enough to fucking do it. You can normally crack a joke or play it off easily like "Oh I'm short on money this month" or "Don't you still owe me some nudes for last time? ;)" but the fact that you do it means they probably laugh at you behind your back or at least internally they think of you like a little brother/slave guy. Not someone to look up to.

They are taking advantage of you. Turn it around on them. Next time someone asks you to bring them food and it's a bit inconvenient for you, just offer some resistance (crack a joke, but not in a tard way) - say something like "I don't wanna encourage your unhealthy eating habits.. I mean they say healthy at any weight but..." and when she gets up to get something, ask her to pick you up one too.

Hope that was clear. Fuck this triggered me. Is this b8??
>>
>>18002545
Don't give them your money OP. You are probably paying for their friendship. Restrict your spending on them, if they stay with you then ask if they'd be interested.
>>
File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>18002553
Fuck. I wish. Fuck me.
>>
>>18002545
>I am started to feel like some of them are just taking advantage of me

They are. Some girls aren't aware of it though.

If want to get laid, you need to understand you blew it with these girls. It's never going to happen. You need to be more direct with girls next time. Don't make friends and try to insert yourself in.

Remember, girls are like Russia, if you don't invade within a month, you'll never get in
>>
>>18002552
Well, I loan money. But, the times I get it back are 50/50.
>>
>>18002565

yeah you need to find alternative forms of validation anon
>>
>>18002562

Eh, we all make mistakes. I was 16-19 once. Head over heels over some chick that used me too. You live and you learn. But I hope that after this wake-up-call, you've learned... a LOT.
>>
>>18002564
I don't want to get laid tho. I'm fine with staying friends. Maybe, I'm just desparate for a relationship?
>>
>>18002572
You said you're desperate for a relationship and the first thing you mentioned to us was that you're a kissless virgin, so clearly it is a big deal
>>
File: 1485508445935.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1485508445935.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>18002545
>yfw you offer to do this for girls but they turn it down
How fucking repulsive am I? Fuck me.
>>
>>18002553
>Don't you still owe me nudes from last time? ;)

the fuck is this? ;)
This guy clearly has no experience either OP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.