[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any students here? Junior in University. I transfered from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 20170129_002829.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170129_002829.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Any students here?

Junior in University. I transfered from community college. Does anyone have advice on dealing with freshmen?
>>
What do you mean "dealing with freshman"?
>>
Yea, you could start by not being a tool.
>>
File: I2KmUhq.gif (2MB, 383x576px) Image search: [Google]
I2KmUhq.gif
2MB, 383x576px
>>18002363
>this op
>that background

I'm not like the OTHER students.
>>
>>18002406
I will not be a tool.

>>18002432
Dude tried to use me for answers, wouldn't reciprocate because of "le gf" and then wants me to give him pictures of the textbook.

Unless you have advice otherwise, Im not helping a first year student when Im just being used.
>>
Im about to say "have your friend who helped you with comp sci give you pics of the question." But I feel like just ignoring him for ever.
>>
File: Lawful Neutral.jpg (240KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lawful Neutral.jpg
240KB, 480x600px
>>18002438
>dude asks for pics of textbook thinking op is a normie
>op spergs the fuck out
>>
Why not just send him the pictures...? What is the problem here?
>>
This person isn't giving you anything in return. If he's just using you for answer, fuck him.

If you're going to continue to try and be nice while not being confrontational or anything, he'll just take you for granted. Trust me I know.

Don't be afraid to be a bit blunt and just short with him. Don't think by being nice or something, he'll return the favor and like you back.

I've found that friends in college are hit or miss. You'll meet some scum bags out there. The only people I talk to really from freshman year are my roommates.
>>
I don't see why this guy is doing anything wrong. Unless there's a history of him asking you for stuff and nothing else it seems a bit quick to dismiss the guy as some wannabe dependent
>>
What's the textbook op?
Just be a bro and give him the plug http://gen(.)lib(.)rus(.)ec/ it'll probably have the book on here.

That way he can fuck off and you'll still be on their good side, ya know, for future manipulation
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.