[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just moved to a new city, met a girl through a dating app

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>just moved to a new city, met a girl through a dating app (not tinder)
>Girl broke off fling with me after 4 months
>made a gracious exit, didn't burn bridges, but did cut all contact on fb, texting, etc.

>"You're ambitious, funny, good looking, and having sex with you was great... but we just don't have a connection. I've hooked up with dudes for shorter periods of time and felt more intimate with them than I do with you, and we've been seeing each other for months"

She also didn't like that I *still* don't have a social circle here.

How the fuck do I recover from this? I feel like total trash.
I feel like shit. I feel worthless, and HUGELY inadequate to those extroverted natural social dudes who can talk a girl into a fucking orgasm.

it's going to be hard as fucking balls to find a girl better than this one. What the fuck do I do?

I really liked her, and it just sucks to know that the hardest thing to improve- my personality, 'game' and 'smoothness' is holding me back. I busted my ass to get fit, a job, and all of that work feels for nothing.

what should I do to be more of a vocal high roller type of guy and less of a recovering autist?

What the hell does "connectedness/intimacy" mean anyways? Was I not masculine or socially competent enough for her??
>>
Guys are so bizarre holy fuck. It's like....do you like beef or chicken better? One person may not particularly care for chicken and prefer beef. Does that mean chicken is on a "lower pedistal" and that no one else will ever eat it and it should just feel like shit? No, that'd be stupid. Chicken sells even more than beef, plenty of people prefer it. All the stuff you're talking about - the "points" you get by being strong or attractive or suave - those help you get dates or get gfs. After you get them it's just seeing if you two work well together. Think about how complex you both are. Yeah, maybe you could bend over backwards to please her, but that would get old, and she would be able to tell you were acting anyway. Girls are looking for actual connection at that point, it's just quantity breh. Use your skills and pick up another girl, get to know her. If that doesn't work, do it again. And again. Long term relationships are much more about finding the right match.
>>
>it's going to be hard as fucking balls to find a girl better than this one.
She doesn't sound like that great of a girl if she's hooked up with multiple guys
That's what you call a slut my dude
>>
>>18002284
>Use your skills and pick up another girl, get to know her. If that doesn't work, do it again. And again. Long term relationships are much more about finding the right match.

This shit is painful man I lose a piece of myself with every girl
>>
Stop being a little bitch and get over it. Stop using your supposed inadequacies as an excuse to continue being a self loathing faggot. You'll find another bitch. If she's so awesome and you got with her of course you can find another one like her.
>>
>If she's so awesome and you got with her of course you can find another one like her.

But I also want to find someone before she finds someone- if she hasn't already. I know it's a petty pride/ego thing but I feel if I got dropped for another guy then I "lost" the power game.
>>
Dude for real it's not a game. Who cares if she finds some other boy to fuck. Do you and live life. You don't even need to be in a committed relationship yo be happy. And if you don't want to take that advice fuck a hooker and you win.
>>
>>18002373
>Who cares if she finds some other boy to fuck. Do you and live life.

I care! I'm doing me! I want a committed relationship! I want to share my life and all that makes me, me, with someone compatible. I want to be a man for a woman. I'm not trying to rush into some pie in the sky marriage or anything but goddamn it shouldn't be this difficult

Fuck man life is dark, and these are first world problems compared to people who actually have hardcore shit to deal with.

I feel empty and I don't want to go on
>>
>>18002285
I agree. She sounds like a total thot. Finding a girl better than her- can't be that hard considering she sounds like a bitch to begin with.
>>
Initiate hate sex
>>
>>18002305
That's because you investing emotionally first. I've learned to put a wall around my heart and I never get hurt :)

So you can either go through many relationships invest emotion and hurt your self.

Or go through many relationships, don't invest emotionally and when things inevitably break off its not too bad.

Or just don't seek relationships, and live happily. If you meet someone great, but don't go looking for it.

I do number 3 but that's prob why I'm on 4chan
>>
>>18002405
>That's because you investing emotionally first. I've learned to put a wall around my heart and I never get hurt :)

That's why the thing went to shit dude. She said We werent intimate, that I'm difficult to get to know, and that I have barriers (so did she to be fair)

I built walls and tried to keep her at arms length and it just fucking backfired.

So now what the fuck am I supposed to do? Invest emotionally too early, you come across as beta and needy and get hurt. Be emotionally aloof, and you're too distant and there aren't any "sparks"
>>
>>18002270
>"You're ambitious, funny, good looking, and having sex with you was great

holy shit is this bitch a fucking Victoria model? how is that not enough for her?
>>
>>18002415
It wasn't enough. The other short-term dudes got her vaginal juices where I couldn't. I got beat by better more alpha men.
It's one thing to read about on the internet, it's another to actually have it happen and spelled out to you.

I feel like such a huge fucking loser right now
>>
>>18002424

stay away from promiscuous girls they can't never be pleased that is why you see them jump from cock to cock. go hit your local library and find yourself a girl there. I don't trust churches because girls their pretend to be good girls.
>>
>>18002443
This girl was a library girl though :(
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.