[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have crossed eye >in club with friends >chick seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-10-18-19-32-19.png (474KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-18-19-32-19.png
474KB, 1280x720px
>have crossed eye
>in club with friends
>chick seems like she's trying to grind up against me and also look back with a smile
>I grab her hips, she continues then turns around, pushes me with a death stare and says "you're a freak"
>her ass was rubbing against me crotch for a good few minutes before I grabbed her
>feels absolutely shattered inside
>she starts hooking up with one of my friends
I've tried several procedures but none have worked, my quak has said its nothing to be worried about but it is definitely noticeable until your use to it
>>
File: 1383854112902.gif (352KB, 499x289px) Image search: [Google]
1383854112902.gif
352KB, 499x289px
>>18002000
That sucks, man. I can't do anything for you, but you have my sincere sympathies. That's some horrible emotional damage. Try to stay strong, brother. I'm rooting for you.
>>
Ever considered wearing an eyepatch? You could look badass.
>>
>>18002088
I'm tearing inside, I was out until 5am, only got 2 hours sleep and still feel numb, I don't even feel tired....probably my emotional state
>>
That sucks bro. But the more you give a fuck about it, the more assholes like that will step on you

Try to have a few smart ass comebacks prepared for times like that. Like "...says the one rubbing her ass on my dick"

Also, my gf had the oppositi problem of yours, one of her eyes wandered alone towards the outside. She corrected it with a surgery that slightly shortened the muscle that controls the eye. Have you done something like that?
>>
>>18002103
Mine similar to that but I have both problems with the muscle that looks up down left and right and no doctor wants to duck around with it, so it makes it hard, I mean I've still had a lot if success with women, don't know why this piece of shut would say stupid shit after she initiated the grind, almost feels as if she did it to say that to me
>>
>>18002115
I don't know how risky it is and I'm no doc, but I don't even remember her wearing an eye patch after that. She probably did but very shortly. That's the only thing I can think about.

But if you usually don't have a problem with women, I don't see why you're caring so much about this bitch. I was asked if I was gay by an ugly bitch in a club once, just because she was hitting on me and I didn't even realize (seriously, she didn't even register as human to me). Just shrug it off, people are usually crazy in clubs and bitches are usually worse because you can't simply break their nose for giving you shit.
>>
>>18002093
This. OP think how an alpha would think in this situation: they would take this shitty unalterable life fact as an opportunity to even further boost their confidence and charm.

Eyepatch, weird headwear, glasses, anything dude. You just have to be confident and judging by your posts it seems like I'm wasting my time even writing this. Try to find strength in weakness. Stop being so emotionally fragile. I understand this girl is a bitch, she's probably taken more dick than Hilary Duff, forget about her and move on man.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.