[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girlfriend just dont click, I guess. We don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: th-10.jpg (11KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
th-10.jpg
11KB, 300x150px
Me and my girlfriend just dont click, I guess. We don't really fight, its just that I.don't understand her, at all. Anytime we argue, even over stupid shit she.just cries.and stops.talking.the.rest of.the.day.

She says I.dont care about how other people think or feel, and I dont, I.hate other people and am very anti-social, but I.have never been.mean to.her, everytime she has ever gotten me angry I always suppress it and talk calmly to her. I think she is just an oversensative victim-case woman, and its really getting on my nerves. If this keeps.happening, we will.break up.

Idk what to do
>>
>>18001959
>She says I.dont care about how other people think or feel, and I dont
>I think she is just an oversensative victim-case woman

Have you considered that she's normal and you're insensitive?
>>
>>18001959
When she says that you don't care about other people, it doesn't mean that you're actively mean. Normally in relationships, people like to do little things just for the other person. Out of love. They like to be warm and helpful.
Not being mean is the baseline for being a decent human being. It doesn't make you a good boyfriend.
>>
>>18001959
>I.hate other people and am very anti-social
Why do you have a girlfriend then?
>>
>>18001993
Yes, but I'm not sure.

>>18002005
I.don't love her

>>18002010
Im starting to feel like I got trapped in it... I don't think I want to.break up, but I feel like it's going to end that way
>>
>>18002027
You don't want to be in a relationship but you don't want to break up? You're an enigma.
>>
If you want to keep things together the best thing to do is accept you're a bit of an autist and try and work on it with her. If you can't have that discussion, break up. If you either think you are incapable of improving things or actually turn out to be incapable of improving things break up.
>>
>>18002077
It seems to be an issue of clashing personalities? Or like differing thoughts or views? I guess? Idk what to think Or feel. I'm probably the wrong one, but I'm so sure of myself and think I'm better than everyone I can't admit im wrong, because I don't think I am, I'm always

And she is wrong about just about everything
>>
You sound like you have assburgers. Regardless, you guys aren't a good fit. Masterblast that pussy one more time then break up
>>
>>18002141
We have never had sex... and its pissibg me off.

I.don't even know, I.like.her. we have fun together, but.then.every once in a while she.just freaks out over nothing
>>
>>18002146
Dafuq. Are you a teenager or something? There is zero reason for you guys to be together.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.