[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, /adv/, here we go. I think I am destined to be the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 4

File: mona-lisa.jpg (440KB, 1280x1936px) Image search: [Google]
mona-lisa.jpg
440KB, 1280x1936px
Ok, /adv/, here we go.

I think I am destined to be the next Leonardo da Vinci.

I have a number of inventions that can be made and will sell and revolutionize a lot of things. Some of them are worth millions.

I have furthermore identified market opportunities worth billions of dollars.

But I am an extremely, extremely erratic person with a number of mental disorders (none of which clouds my judgment) and that turns off everyone with capital that I seek.

I'm literally broke, yet sitting on millions/billions, if I only had capital or the attention of capital.

What do I do?
>>
>>18001897
Well what country are you in? And do you have any examples (without giving away how you did it to protect yourself). I have some spare investment money, but the chances of using it on someone over 4chan is very slim, you'd have to have a very good idea.
>>
No one needs another innovative can opener, Op. But thanks.
>>
>>18001897
>I have a number of inventions that can be made
lel "idea guys" aren't da vinci's...
come back when you have a working blue print and a prototype.
>>
>>18001903

Well.

I have invented a musical notation that is perfectly extensible, perfectly intensible, perfectly human readable, perfectly computer readable all at the same time.

Currently, sheet music is stored as MusicXML. Terrible, terrible, terrible format. You need to write a LOT of code before you can have any sort of program for ANY manipulation of sheet music. Because sheet music is thousands of years old. Because MusicXML code looks a LOT different from sheet music itself.

By closing the gap between human and computer readability to literally zero... You could literally have CLI programs to compose music in this format.

More plausibly, you could very quickly get your foot in the door of the market of music notation software and very quickly outcompete Finale and Sibelius, the current "industry standards", with software many, many times simpler than either of those. If it is a downside to a new notation that people don't know how to read it... The sleek, simple programs to quickly compose in this notation can export to standard sheet music in a heartbeat. As a musician, I'd buy that - Finale and Sibelius SUCK.

I'd have to speak privately to disclose the hows, though.
>>
I have a $20 to $40 retrofit for ANY guitar to become the equivalent of a $400 MIDI guitar.
>>
Without saying a lot... I know a venture where one could put $100 million and make billions.
>>
.. In other news, I intend to replace the International Phonetic Alphabet.

That shit sucks.
>>
I have identified a novel way to make Internet surfing more efficient and less data intensive... ALL internet surfing.
>>
How many of my potential ventures do I have to name before you are convinced that there might be merit in ONE of them?
>>
This is exactly what happens when I call patent lawyers.

I tell them what I plan to do... And they don't call me back.

If you read my posts and decided that my innovations had to be without merit because I made bold claims... Fuck you. You're everything wrong with my world right now.
>>
Go see a medic
>>
If you read my posts and decided that my innovations had to be without merit because I made bold claims... Fuck you. You're everything wrong with my world right now.
>>
Replace IPA? What
>>
>>18002315

Yeah, it sucks.

I can do better.

I can't disclose how, because while replacing IPA may not be very profitable, it is directly related to another invention of mine that is very promising for profit.

But I do intend to replace or at least commonly supplement it.
>>
If you really believe you're sitting on millions/billions and you can't get capital because of your history then guess you gotta have patience, work your ass off for capital, save capital, make a prototype, then do a gofundme or something.

Or you could get a proxy like a family member to pitch for you.

psh beats me op
>>
>>18002357

None of my family has money.

Every day that I sit here with the knowledge of how to multiply hundreds of millions of dollars, yet have no hundreds of millions of dollars to spend, is sheer lunacy.

I started calling myself Viral Anticapital and even made a fucking website thinking it would go viral if I promised a million dollars for a referral to Mr. Capital. And it didn't happen.

I just need to speak to an open minded Mr. Capital. And I don't know how.
>>
The moment you make a big claim... Regardless of whether or not the claim is true...

Everyone stops talking to you.

If there is one person reading this thread with sympathy, even if it is sympathy with plenty of doubt, please just talk to me privately. I will prove to you everything I have said. There's things I just can't say publicly.
>>
>>18001897
You think you have the potential to change the world but few people actually can. If you truly had something amazing, attention and captial will come find you. Quite clearly, that's not happening so keep dreaming.
>>
Why are you idiots entertaining this other idiot?
>>18002293
This is the only good response. OP needs to seek medical attention. Delusion on this scale means there's something wrong with your brain and you need to get help.
>>
>>18003314

There are many things wrong with my brain.

I talk to myself and pace for hours.

But I have nothing clouding my judgment.

>>
>>18003326
>my world

Good thing I don't live in it. Sounds like a clusterfuck. I live in the real world ya dumb bitch.
>>
>>18003336

Am I allowed to have a 36 ACT in 'my world'? Or does that too much light up the portion of your brain that gets offended when you talk to someone smarter than you, that it must be FALSE?

Am I allowed to have full tuition, free housing from scholarship at a major US university? Or does that offend you too, fuckup?

And which of those two benefits bestowed on geniuses do you have, before you tell me that I am not a genius?
>>
>>18003353
I just work bro and I'm settled in with a pretty good industry. While you're going to school for something that may not even guarantee you a job after you graduate, especially in your case because you sound like a mental case. I'm not afraid to admit I'm not that smart either because it frankly doesn't really mean shit for most people, yourself included, because it's not going to get you anywhere further in life than your average person.

You really should get over yourself. You aren't special.
>>
From one delusional to another: stop this shit right now buddy
>>
>>18003361

Yes.

Yes, I am.

I will prove myself to be special by becoming a millionaire. It will happen, whether you are offended by the concept or not.

"Viral Anticapital".

Remember the name.
>>
>>18003368

What is my delusion?

What claim have I made that is so offensive you decree it must be false, so I can prove it to you? Privately, if need be - I can't disclose all information publicly.

It's the fundamental offense of the world right now that my bold claims result in your claims they must be FALSE.
>>
>>18003373
Not sure if troll or not... I'll give you that. You may have fooled me if this was your end game.
>>
To put it simply, no.
You won't be replacing any languages or making a new kind of spoon. No amount of money can make that happen. Furthermore evidence is needed.
>>
>>18003380

Not a troll.

I have a website and everything.

http://anti.capital

Everything on that website is true.
>>
>>18003326
I'm speaking as a single startup founder. Always had plenty a ideas and set out to accomplish them. I use on daily basis three different languages and know another four, so you can say I'm not dumb either.

My startup hasn't become a success. It set out to do amazing things, and they were implemented but this is only one fifth of what is involved. There is much to be learned with sweat, tears and years of hard work on the brisk of insolvency.

You approach VC without customers, without a team, without a past track record of success and you mention "worth billions" which will turn them off because you don't have patience to choose one and get it done.

VC are not your friends and are not there to help you out. They can be vultures, you don't really matter. Only when you accept these facts into your reality, you will start understanding how it works.

Plus, I wasn't convinced by any of your ideas. Execution is key if you want to prove it as right.
>>
I simply can't disclose enough to fully convince without speaking directly to someone with capital.
>>
>>18001897
Everyone is destined to Leonardo da Vinci.

Either have enough marketable personality to get into business talks or be really groundbreaking in what you do and be cast off as that guy who was great ideas but is too eccentric (read: autistic) to be a business partner.
>>
if your ideas were actually good someone would invest in them. Just dont tell them you have shittons of mental issues.
Try that.
if it doesnt work, close the thread and quit deluding yourself. If it does work, then congrats.
>>
>>18003392

I'm glad to see you have no real reason why my innovations couldn't bring in billions.

I am autistic, as well. I do not embrace that condition, it is shameful, but I gladly use it to advertise myself.
>>
>>18003384
>I am a psychopathic, high-functioning autistic, permanent hypomaniac with severe OCD and severe ADHD and antisocial personality disorder.

Jesus fuck

You say you know how to multiply money but have nothing to show for it.

No one is gonna believe ou if you haven't tested your own self procliamed "genius"
>>
>>18003396
>I'm glad to see you have no real reason why my innovations couldn't bring in billions.

You pretty much came up to me said
I can double your money

without proving it to me.

Fuck off special snowflake.
>>
>>18003397

Let me just reveal the billion dollar market opportunities on a public website. Maybe I can then race to make it happen before someone else does. That'll work.
>>
ITT: delusion
>>
>>18003389
>I simply can't disclose enough to fully convince without speaking directly to someone with capital.

Bullshit. You can mention traction, pick a customer and study how much money he is saving with you work. You can start test pilots (approachig your future customers).

Plus, stop mentioning to everyone that you have mental disorders as it mines your credibility AF.

You need to educate yourself. Read the biography details of Nikola Tesla. He would likely be a better row model for you than Leonardo.
>>
>>18003404
So start small.

Show me a $100,00 idea that you have profited from.

Heck even a $10,000 idea

surely you have enough genius to maintain and build your own capital.

No one will invest in a self perscribed autistic genius who claims he will rake in billions of dollars without nothing to show for it.

If they do, they're either crazier than you and probably have a death wish.

Business people want evidence through numbers, not high hopes and promises.
>>
>>18003410

What have I said that you doubt?

If you speak to me privately, I will prove to you a low level innovation. I can't disclose the big guys. But low level is fine.
>>
>>18003415
Not him, but okay i will bite and send you an email.
>>
Ideas are a dime a dozen. Everybody has ideas. Almost nobody wants to buy ideas. The few people who do pay very little.

What matters is putting them to work. You have to actually make something to show if you want to get anywhere.

If you don't have money, work. Work to get your mental health under control. Then work to make the money to make your ideas reality. You can even take out a loan if you are confident enough in an idea. Then you will have your own capital. But you need to have a concrete plan and you have to be effective in order to make use of that loan. Taking one out now would be preemptive, and end up being wasteful.

Or you could sell your ideas for a hundred apiece. It won't be a lot of money for you, but it's risk free and work free.

Long story short, unless you do the work, your ideas aren't going to be worth anything. Just the way it is.
>>
if you're so smart, how come you can't even get the money to fucking TEST your shitty ideas without help from outsiders? don't dodge the question btw, your credibility will drop so far into the minus zone that you'll be regarded as a cat walking on a keyboard instead of a delusional psycho.
>>
>>18003423

I am a full time student and have a number of mental disorders that would preclude my getting any entry level job that isn't one of those shitty stores meant to hire disabled people.
>>
I have to walk. I have to pace. It is the most pleasurable thing in my life. If I am speaking to someone, I will want to walk back and forth in the room, and I will demand a reason if commanded to sit down.

And that makes people nervous.

I go to the doctors office and they tell me to go pace in a hallway while I wait so I don't make the other patients nervous.

I'm unhirable at any entry level job.
>>
>>18003423
You bring up a very good point that should have been addressed earlier. This is the third thread like this I've seen in the past few months:
>i'm genius
>i have incredible idea
>it make millions
If these people were so fucking smart then surely they could figure out how to make it work and see it all the way through. I mean they're geniuses with all the answers but hey we're just peons who can't grasp what goes on in their brains so who are we to even question them...
>>
>>18003441

I have no money with which to hire programmers.

I have told my programmer friends about programs that can be made and will sell, and they tell me how many months before they can fit it into their schedules already understandably occupied by a job.

That's no good.
>>
>>18003427
I think I see your problem. You're so focused on your big ideas and your intelligence that you won't sit down and start small in order to make things work.

You've decided that entry level jobs won't work. You blame it on your mental disorders, which definitely would cause a problem but would not completely hinder you. And you're so focus on the big final result that you won't even take the first step.

Get an entry level job. If you have to walk, do a job that involves walking. Work as a dog walker, work for the post office. There's jobs out there that you can get that will suit you. Find one that does.

Nobody is going to pay you any attention if you keep making big claims with absolutely no proof to back it up. So work hard and make proof. Or your ideas will just stay in your head forever.
>>
>>18003451
Einstein was a clerk at a patent office.
>>
>>18003451
Why are you setting him up for big time failure? I swear this is the problem with society today. Everyone is special and meant for something. No. Just no. People need to be brutally honest with OP and let him know he's got problems and he's not special. He needs to get over himself now before it's too late.
>>
If I could only hire a programmer for one or two months...

I would very quickly prove one of my innovations to be a money maker worth larger investment.

As a matter of fact, if I showed you the innovation privately, as I cannot do so publicly, you would agree that the 'proof' is already there. It's so genius, so simple, so clear, that you would understand without a prototype.
>>
>>18003468
How do I get to you?

I am a website entrepeneur who could probably use you
>>
>>18003477

[email protected]
>>
>>18001897
You should probably stop smoking weed, realize you are just a delusional man and start working like a functional member of society
>>
>>18003527

No. I like weed, I'm not delusional, and I am sitting on too much money to take some bumfuck McDonalds job.
>>
>>18001897
lol

its a "I'm manic right now, soon comes the depression" thread

I know how you feel man, I once thought I was going to start a new performance car company and had a bunch of sketches. I wanted to combine the asian and american markets and make inexpensive sports cars that could corner but also had low 0-60s
>>
>>18003466
How is telling him to start small and get a job even if it's not some bigwig entrepreneur deal setting him up for failure?
>>
File: 41fce4ec07.jpg (147KB, 574x525px) Image search: [Google]
41fce4ec07.jpg
147KB, 574x525px
OP, why don't you find people who are already part of that industry for the code stuff you're talking about? Ask them if they'd be willing to just try it on a laptop that you bring for them to see. Don't spill your guts and give it all to them, just let them work with it a little.

As for your physical inventions, make sure China hasn't made it already. I though sure as shit I was going to make a cool upgrade for rifle scopes that would allow one to use their phone as a screen for use in shooting animals in the dark, but of course, china already made it.

Go look on a website called ali express and look for "guitar upgrades" or something like that.
>>
>>18003558

I really appreciate that. I appreciate that so much.

I have looked for my innovations and not found them. And quite frankly, some of them are so revolutionary that there's no way they'd just be HIDING somewhere. If they existed they'd be EVERYWHERE.

But I'll check out Ali Express for the guitar retrofit.
>>
>>18003550

Not that I know how to draw cool-looking cars - but there's lots of people that could.

I have technological innovations that don't exist anywhere in the manufactured world, and that can be made, and will sell.
>>
>>18003577
I'm sure you do. Just keep your ssri handy and please don't kill yourself
>>
>>18003593

I love my fluoxetine! It helps me pace less and makes me clean.
>>
>>18003553
You're beating around the bush and giving him hope still. This is one of those few times were sometimes you need to just straight up shoot them down and bring them back to reality.
>>
>>18003788
>made bold claims
>bold claims
>claims
It's just that bro. You're making claims. I can do the same damn thing all day but without proof of concept it means jack all shit, but muh I need funding. If your ideas were worth a shit and you were such a goddam genius you would have made this work by now.

Seek medical attention before you shoot up a public place because you got angry because nobody understood you.
>>
>>18003805

Email me.

[email protected].

Include a claim you doubt and I'll prove it, unless the proof is worth billions.
>>
>>18001897
Cool story bro.
>>
We all have ideas mate.

If you want to put them into practice you have to put the effort and start it up yourself.

If you're too erratic to commit to it, well you're not the next Da Vinchi as he was able to complete some of his projects.

Drop the weed mate and focus your energy in learning the skills required to deliver the idea yourself. Once you have a mockup then you can pitch to others.
>>
>>18003860

Shut the fuck up with the "we all have ideas". Mine are different. If you had as many innovations as me, and as profitable the innovations I have, and didn't seek the fastest possible way to get the attention of a capitalist, then you're a fucking idiot.

Have you seen Shark Tank?

Would you expect to watch an entire season of shark tank with no survivors?

No? Then why would you expect Mr. Capital to dislike all of my profitable innovations?
I'm sorry your ideas suck. Mine don't.
>>
>>18003868
>OP slowly becomes unhinged
>>
>>18003879

Something about being told "you're not a genius", "get medicated", "we all have ideas", "you're not special" is kinda maddening on some level, you know?
>>
I had the idea for cloud computing (though I always called it The Ether) like a decade before it happened.

I didn't get on it though. So I'm poor.
>>
>>18003898

There's a difference.

I have ambitions on the level of "let's create the ether!". That's true, and I seek to fulfill them some day.

But for now, I have several other that are much more accessibly lucrative if I were only in the position to HIRE SOMEONE for a few months.

Furthermore, I doubt you were unique in your idea. I've done research, and my innovations have NOT been made.

I have low-level ambitions and high-level ambitions, and I have so many that there's no way they all would fail to impress an open minded Mr. Capital.
>>
>>18003868
If thats the case, why can't you invest the time and the effort to develop your ideas.

Your ideas are clearly blue sky think and you have no interest in committing to them yourself, expecting others to develop and fund them for you.

If all you want to do is profit from your ideas then look up patent laws, attend networking events in the industry, seek employment in a large firm for that specific industry and join the catalyst fund.

Theres no easy way to capitalise on your ideas and it'll take time, effort and failure.

but first you need to work on your weed induced psychosis and arrogant attitude.
>>
Why don't I just email you step by step instructions on how to turn a hundred million dollars into a billion dollars.

They won't be scalable. You won't be able to turn a thousand into ten thousand, or ten into a hundred. You need a hundred million dollars to start. But the instructions will be SO GOOD and SO CONVINCING that you'll agree, if only you had a hundred million dollars, you could turn it into a billion.

And then what would you do?

If your answer involves anything other than "try to speak to someone with a hundred million dollars"... Guess what, you're not going to get a hundred million dollars, and you'll never be able to turn that hundred million into a billion.

And that makes you stupid.

Everyone who tells me to get a job, everyone who tells me to start small, everyone who tells me to pick one innovation and begin the months-long process of making money off of it, you're all giving me perfectly irrational advice.
>>
>>18003915
So if you know the answer, why are you on /adv/?
Feeling insecure? Worried about failure? Is that why you won't put any effort in.
>>
>>18003898
cloud computing is a just a normie term for virtualized servers (which is not new in anyway)
>>
>>18003898
I was in an IKEA parking lot like 20 years ago when DVD players first came out and I thought "man, it'd be cool if they had a DVD/TV combo player" like they do with VHS/TV combos. Then a few years later they came out... Boy I coulda been rich!
>>
>>18003926

Because I can't tell men with hundreds of millions of dollars how to turn it into billions without signing a legal agreement ensuring I will be compensated, or else they'd just run off with it.

And I can't even get CLOSE to signing a legal agreement because NOBODY CALLS/EMAILS ME BACK.

I've fucking tried everything.

I call professors and patent lawyers and businessmen and hopefully twiddle my thumbs and wait... And they don't call me back. Consistently. Every fucking time. EVERY fucking time.

My life is tainted by the legacy of idiots. Mostly, when people make claims like mine, they're idiots or insane. It's why nobody gives me a second thought.

I'm not an idiot, and I'm not insane. I simply, honestly, actually am sitting on millions if not billions. I have so many paths to get there, if only I had capital, that there's no way they'd all fail.
>>
>>18003943

I sympathize with your past innovation, but my innovations are FAR less obvious than that. There's no way you were the only one. There's no way I'm not... at least some of the time.
>>
>>18003915
You're right, I get you. Starting out small will take lots of time and effort, and begging on your knees waiting for Mr. Perfect to come along will take a lot of time, but less effort. So it seems more efficient to try doing it the effortless way.
Anyways 'Good luck' OP
>>
>>18003961

I'll just take that at face value and say thanks.
>>
>>18003948
Then do it yourself. These people don't give you the time of day since you have no reputation or proof!

Theres no easy way to do it. All those big silicon valley firms began in garages and incubators.

Things dont just explode and get big they take time. From everything to KFC to Uber.
>>
>>18003971

You're an idiot, and you are giving me irrational advice.

Since you clearly will never have control of one hundred million dollars, I should feel comfortable fully disclosing to you the instructions. But I'm not, because there is the distinct possibility that upon hearing the instructions, you would completely backtrack on what you're saying and go find a man with a hundred million dollars.

Because that's literally the only logical thing to do if you are party to the information that I am.
>>
>>18003981
What do you want to hear?

Mate, you honestly have nothing aside an idea. You seem young, you have the time to build mockups research patent law whatever and you waste it on weed and asking for advice, but turning anyone away.

You have no project roadplan and from how you act, you seem to have a rubbish personality.

An entrepreneur won't invest in you, no matter how good your idea is, if he doesn't see you being able to deliver. Work on your personal brand.
>>
>>18004009

"an"

Mate... I have more than a dozen innovations. If you think Mr. Capital will disapprove of them all, you're basically calling me an idiot.

All I need to do is speak to someone who, given a lucrative product, knows how to make money off of it on a national scale.

Because I have lucrative products. I simply don't know business. Sorry?
>>
>>18001974
The fact that you call it 'internet surfing' tells me that you don't have the slightest idea about the technologies that lie below a browser and a network infrastructure and that you're basically a pretentious faggot. If I was a businessman and you presented your idea like that I'd laugh in your face.

Also you can't make money off internet protocols. Maybe if it was a middleware service like akamai/cloudflare but those require huge server power.
>>
>>18004018
So theres your answer!

Go and learn how to do business and how to do create successful pitches mate. Good on you for having multiple ideas, makes it easier to fail or cut your losses.

Im telling you, as someone whose done the startup scene, its all about the mockups, project roadmaps and the pitch. Investors (just like you) want the least amount of effort, if their not convinced you'll deliver you won't get a cent.

Whatever happens dont get yourself fucked over in the equity split. Get. Your. Patents. Or they'll pull the rug from under you just like BT did to me.
>>
>>18004027

You think I would talk to a businessman like that?

You think I would speak to Mr. Capital and leave out all the fucking information, which I only do here so as not to leak million dollar information?

I have a fucking plan, and maybe it's not a plan to (in this ONE instance) make money, but it would benefit every internet user by reducing their data consumption. Sorry?
>>
>>18003953
I was being somewhat flippant because this entire thread is silly and OP is delusional. It is a true story though but it kind of speaks to how I feel about this thread. It's dumb.
>>
>>18004086

If you think I am delusional because my claims are bold, then you do much dishonor to those who are in positions to make bold claims.
>>
>>18004092
I almost feel bad for you but your stupidity, ignorance, and arrogance is just so far off the charts I can't. It's not entirely your fault I imagine. Your parents seem to have failed you too...
>>
>>18004108

If you think I am delusional because my claims are bold, then you do much dishonor to those who are in positions to make bold claims.

>>
>I am a psychopathic, high-functioning autistic, permanent hypomaniac with severe OCD and severe ADHD and antisocial personality disorder.

>If you waste my time, you will be humiliated. If you abuse me (EG steal an invention and run), you will later get stomped. If you are unconvinced and will not allow me to convince you, goodbye. You will feel very silly, very soon.

>There will be a change when the initial expenditures are outweighed by profits. When that occurs, I will require a majority of the subsequent profits. You will receive a minority of the profits.

I'm convinced. This sounds like someone I want to invest in. I literally cannot see a way this could go wrong.
>>
>>18001897
Bruh, if any of this shit were true you'd be out doing it, not shitposting on /adv/ while jerking yourself off about how smart you are. True geniuses find ways to get their shit done. Delusional assholes just sit around and talk about their 'brilliant' ideas and never actually do anything
>>
File: 1453539556668.jpg (119KB, 764x763px) Image search: [Google]
1453539556668.jpg
119KB, 764x763px
You reminded me of this guy I worked with, very young, very bright. He was a casual in a fairly intellectually demanding position and so I needed him to pay attention so he could learn the shit he needed to know. But he was constantly talking about how he could be "using this shit for way more" and "this is just a stepping stone" and going on about high-concept ideas he had as if he was Michael from V-Sauce. I was closing up for the day one time and he was trying to explain how Fibonacci's Sequence isn't really found in nature using some long-winded theorem and I basically told him that he was wrong, it's found everywhere in nature, and if he couldn't explain himself simply then he didn't know his subject matter well enough. I just wanted him to shut the fuck up so I could go home. A few days later the same shit happened while I was at home and he apparently broke down screaming "I'm too good for this shit, I'm a genius, I'm wasting my time here" and he quit right there.
If he'd stuck with it he might have learned to control his emotions a little better and banked some money to prototype some of his shit, but noooo, he was too good for that. Last time I saw him was when he came in to get a certificate of separation so he could get on the dole.
Don't be that guy, OP. Serve before you expect to be served.
>>
>>18004931

Thank you.

Thank you incredibly much.

I feel like I just sat on grandpa's knee and got told a story.

I may at times be excessive, but it's all part of my plan, man, very soon I will be in an environment where I will be able to seek approval by doing (and then I'll have no need to be an ass) rather than claiming and defending, but that's all I can do right now. Loose lips sink ships.

Thank you.
>>
File: graph.png (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
62KB, 800x600px
>>
Send me a better looking image and I'll give you ten thousand dollars when I'm rich. Not lying
>>
Has anyone went to OP's site? It looks like total shit lmao. For someone bragging about being great and shit, you would think this guy at least had some sort of talent.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.