[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ heres one >break up with gf after 8 months >thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
hey /adv/ heres one
>break up with gf after 8 months
>thought i loved her
>take it badly
>say bad shit and want to kill myself
>get past it thanks to friends efforts
>start to get over it
>find out friend has been lying to you for weeks and is dating her behind your back
>tries to justify it
>lash out
>have no friends left
>constantly break down into fits of anger or tears
>have to see them every week at local youth group i help with because christian family
>hate my life
>hate myself
>hate them
what do i do /avd/ ? what the fuck do i do ?
>>
Try some light socializing outside your current social circle. At the moment, you're isolating yourself with your hatred, which leads to a negative feedback-loop, only ending you up with more hatred.
On a day when you're not feeling as down, go to a place where people who might be open to a random chat go. Think bar, library, local board-game store, or whatever you can think of.
>>
stop going to the youth group? just stop.. you could help ppl in other ways.
>>
run away
>>
To expand a bit on >>18002237:
It looks like that at the moment this is your only social circle, containing people which fill you with loathing. This'll fuck you up royally, conditioning you to associate socialization with feelings of hatred. Stepping outside of that circle, even just for a simple 5 minute chat with a stranger, will allow you to see that socialization doesn't always results in hate for yourself and/or life.
>>
Don't go to the youth group
Shun them from your lives
That's blatant betrayal on both their parts
Find some friends, don't get a girlfriend
Girls will ultimately break your heart more than make you happy
Make some online friends. Find things to do to fill the void. Find a new hobby
Don't go to youth group
If they're there don't go
It'll make you more depressed seeing your ex with your friend
Do you know if she went behind your back and dated him while dating you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.