[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After turning MGTOW recently I'm looking to invest in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: hFJ68Xs.jpg (164KB, 884x587px) Image search: [Google]
hFJ68Xs.jpg
164KB, 884x587px
After turning MGTOW recently I'm looking to invest in a RealDoll. /b/ and /pol/ were of zero help (like I should be surprised) so I thought I'd posit my inquiry here.

Has anyone bought or tried one? How close are they to the real thing?
>>
It's a huge barbie doll with more joint articulation.
>>
File: 1459841122261.png (105KB, 504x266px) Image search: [Google]
1459841122261.png
105KB, 504x266px
>>18001662
Try /r9k/. /pol/ hates MGTOW so they'd never actually answer your question, and /b/ is useless. /r9k/ probably has a fair number of MGTOW, and you'd likely find at least one person who has something like that.
>>
>>18001704
>/pol/ hates MGTOW
What? Why? They seem like the kind of people who would approve of that.
>>
>>18001753
Because "muh white aryan master race"
How will the white race continue if white men aren't impregnating white women?
>>
>>18001753

Less babies = white genocide.

/pol/ can't see the details though. That jew lawyers and jew judges did whatever it could to ensure that building a family is too risky. Created a legal slave trade with "deadbeat" corpses as its foundation.
MGTOW will starve these parasites and force change.

Shit, I've straight up had muslims tell me they wouldn't get married and have kids these days so importing less aware people is rapidly becoming less of an option to the jews.

/pol/ doesn't get it though. They want us to run off the cliffs like lemurs, to save our race, rather than deal with the root fucking cause. The deterrents of family.
>>
>>18001662
>invest
lmao why the fuck would you use this word
>>
>>18001868
Because it's a shit ton of money. My current configuration comes out to $8K without the $700 shipping and handling.
>>
>>18001801
>lemurs
Did you mean: lemmings?
>>
File: FlaggMovieSheridan.jpg (28KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
FlaggMovieSheridan.jpg
28KB, 400x348px
>>18001662
If 9K is a major investment to you, invest in a fleshlight first and work up.

Better to spend $70 and find out it isn't your cup of tea than invest $9k and be told all sales are final.
>>
>>18001884
Retard, just because WASTE a large amount of money on something doesn't make it an investment. Throwing 8 grand out the window isn't an investment neither is trading it for a giant cum receptacle.
>>
>>18002942
It is if you get your monies worth. And that's entirely subjective.
>>
>>18002956
No, it literally isn't. Even if you feel like you got your money's worth it's still a purchase and not an investment.
>>
>>18002960
It's an investment in your pleasure and well being.
>>
File: 1463160849585.jpg (79KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1463160849585.jpg
79KB, 960x960px
Just get a girlfriend or a fuck buddy like a normal human being
>>
Not being judgemental here, but can it ever be enough, unless your main interest is necrophilia. It will be motionless and cold. Its eyes will have no life. There will be no mental connection, barring what your imagination grants you.
Full disclosure: I have no personal experience of sexdolls.
>>
>>18003150
This, sex is so much better when the girl is into you, moves enthusiastically, makes an effort. Not even mentioning obvious things like soft moans, body warmth, proper kisses, cuddles afterwards.

Also, what's the logic behind refusing to spend any time or money on a real woman and then dropping stupid amounts of cash on a shitty imitation?
>>
The Japanese ones are much prettier in the face, so I would suggest one of those. Try /jp/ for some websites or recommendations.
>>
>>18001704
Not really.

It's constant red pillers vs. save muh white race.

First ones are for MGTW others describe it as part of Jewish conspiracy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.