[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so, I finally asked my oneitis out and she just replied whit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1476773031758.png (211KB, 421x431px) Image search: [Google]
1476773031758.png
211KB, 421x431px
Ok so, I finally asked my oneitis out and she just replied whit "I can't", no sorries no anything, just that. Is she just rejecting me without trying to be mean to me? Or could she actually be just actually busy?

Also, what's a good way to respond to this, I don't wanna seem desperate and ask her what she's gonna do or anything, I also don't wanna ignore her
>>
>>18001645
Good way to respond -"oh, ok."
>>
Send her a voice message screaming as hard as you can
>>
>>18001645

Is she making an effort to set another date? If the answer is "no", then it's probably a "no" from her, too.

Also, people on 4chan should stop asking girls out over text/chat.
>>
>>18001655
She didn't make any effort for anything so I guess this is true. Conversations online whit her never lead up to anything interesting unlike on person, so I should've just considered the other way arround.

What's a good thing to say here though, just an "oh ok" like >>18001649 sugested?
>>
p-please respond
>>
>>18001645
"I can't"
"OH MY GOD WHAT IS SHE BUSY WITH, SHOULD I ASK HER?"

stop. She obviously won't show interest, you either cut any contact with this girl or grow some balls to insist and be direct.
>>
>>18001678
ALSO, people who are not able to make plans on the spot at least say something like "YES, but I'm busy tonight/tomorrow/etc, we should do it X day".

If she just flat out responds she cannot, well... isn't it obvious?
>>
>>18001645
"how about some other time?"
>>
>>18001645

if you ask a girl out on a specific date, and she says she can't, you try a secondary date. if she still says no shes just not into you. any girl who is into you would try something like
>no sorry im hanging with my friends this weekend, but im free next weekend if the offer sitll stands

girls who like you arent letting you get away by being vague.
>>
>>18001645

How, precisely, did the conversation go? The following two examples have vastly different possible interpretations:

1. "Hey, do you want to go to that concert at 9pm on Friday?"
"I can't."

2. "Hey, want to be my girlfriend?"
"I can't."

More context is necessary before we can read into her meaning. I wouldn't get my hopes up, though.
>>
>>18001879
"I'm busy tommorrow, wanna go outside sunday though?"
"I can't"

I might be overexaggerating, I still can't decide on waht to say next, saying something like >>18001841 might be just being too pushy and rejecting myself twice, but there's always the small chacne that she's interested, and completely shutting her down would be shitty.

On a side note i might just be completely desilusional
>>
>>18001886

ur over thinking this. tehre is no harm in pushing for a solid rejection.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.