[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yesterday I got drunk as fuck on a birthday party. When Im drunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

yesterday I got drunk as fuck on a birthday party. When Im drunk I get very cuddly tho, and started hugging this girl Ive seen and liked just as a friend. She didnt mind me hugging her almost the whole evening. Turns out I got so drunk that some parts of the night are just pitch black and apparently told her Id love her multiple times. She didn't give me serious answers to that except "Aw you're so cute when you're drunk" and stuff like that. That girl also gave me a ride home and invited me to her birthday next month.

Ill attend ofc, but now I think I do REALLY love her. I thought the whole day of her and idk what to do next. Shes a solid 7/10 and very smart but not out of my league.

What to do next?
>>
>>18001489
Seems like things are going pretty good for you, congratulations. Attend the party, don't get too drunk so you can think straight and try not to fuck things up in the meantime. Best of luck to you!
>>
You described my situation a exactly from a week ago.
Got drunk. Told a bird I loved her but I remembered everything.
Talked with her 3 days later and she rejected me so be careful.

Oh, I did have feelings for her btw. Don't know how go get over it.
>>
Robbie, next time don't get so drunk

ya goof
>>
>>18001489
yeah, i don't really think it will last, she is most likely going to reject you.
Don't get to sad though, they always do that.

Hope is the first step on the road towards dissapointment.
>>
Addition:
When we were talking about movies I actually asked her if she wanted to go to the cinema with me one time.. she said "yes sure honey" but idk if anything is valid since I was drunk as heck
>>
Well I don't see the issue here, OP. She obviously wants some of that thick, long, throbbing love you've got there and you have every opportunity to hit on her. If I were you I'd just ask her on a date.

And yeah, when you're drunk you tend to be a lot more honest, with yourself and with others, so saying "I love you" when drunk usually means something.
>>
>>18001546
That more sounds as if she is just ignoring you
>>
>>18001557
Why?
>>
Still struggling with the question, whether she does really like me or just tolerated my behaviour. What do you think?
>>
>>18001673
The only one capable of answering that question is her. Attend her birthday party, and see from there.
>>
>>18001673
Let's say a girl you don't like gets drunk, then starts hugging you and won't leave you alone. She keeps clinging to you and even starts spouting ridiculous confessions like "I love you".

So how do you react, as someone who doesn't like her and has no interest in her? Do you tell her to fuck off and leave you alone? Do you avoid being rude, but try to act cold and to avoid her?

Or you let her do it, be warm with her, tell her that she's cute, then take her home and invite her to your birthday party?

C'mon anon, that's not the reaction of someone who's not interested.
>>
>>18001698
Yeah true.. probably my insecurity speaking there. I guess I'll play it easy and will see what happens on her birthday. There I wont get that drunk I think.. just enough to loosen my tongue a bit.
>>
>>18002734
lol serious? bumping until you get what you want to hear isn't gonna help, just try asking her out if you like her that much.
>>
>>18001698
>Or you let her do it, be warm with her, tell her that she's cute, then take her home and invite her to your birthday party?
>C'mon anon, that's not the reaction of someone who's not interested.
It doesn't mean she is interested either. I had a friend who'd call me cute and be all warm and friendly and shit. She rejected me. She's just really kind is all.

Just ask her on a date man
>>
>>18001527
>tfw Robert
>tfw got too drunk and had a hangover from hell yesterday
>>
>>18001489
Give her a chance to meet you when you're both sober and see what she thinks of you then.
>>
>>18002740
Just interested in many different opinions.
>>
Maybe try to talk to her and apologize if you were too clingy and see how she reacts to it
>>
>>18004123
Yo I already did that, and she answered with "its okay"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.