[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, I need your help. Am I being catfished here? Picture A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: catfish or no.png (803KB, 1716x1136px) Image search: [Google]
catfish or no.png
803KB, 1716x1136px
/b/, I need your help. Am I being catfished here?

Picture A was from our conversation last night. She super-liked me because I had tattoos (and she stated as much in her bio that she gave them for tattoos) and then we started chatting/snapping a little. But she kept mentioning my body hair, or like wanting to see more of me in snaps, and at one point basically hinted that if I sent her nude snaps, I'd get some back. She even sent me a snap of her in the bath - just her legs - and no, I didn't save it. Pretty suspect, right??? Anyway, I played along, and told her I wasn't into that kind of thing, and that I wasn't looking for any quick/casual thing, and that she was probably better off looking elsewhere.

Then, tonight, I get message B. And now I'm not so sure. Would a catfish do that? This is my first time ever a) getting a message on Tinder and b) experiencing this kind of thing, so I really cannot tell now if she's catfishing or not. I haven't done the whole "really specific picture request" thing to see if she's real or not, but I did mention catfishes in a previous message and she said she was happy to add me on snapchat and show me her face (which she did, but it was a generic picture of a girl with headphones on lying in bed).

So what the fuck? Am I being catfished, or is this legit? I found her snapchat username online but the website doesn't confirm it real or fake. Should I just confront her about it?
>>
>>18001484
Apologies for "/b/", I posted this on there too.
>>
lol ur cancer fuck off
>>
>>18001664
Thanks /adv/, helpful as always
>>
>>18001680
ask that kind of crab to one of your friends normalfag scum
>>
>>18001692
>friends

You assume a lot.
>>
>>18001484
>but it was a generic picture of a girl with headphones on lying in bed

What the actual fuck does that mean? Either she showed you a picture of herself or she didnt. The fuck are you babbling about
>>
>>18001742
dont lie to me now
snapchat, iphone and /b/ and you want me to believe that you have no friends?
i bet you are the "quirky nerdy guy" of the group
>>
>>18001762
I'm currently spending my Saturday night on 4chan. You tell me. Besides, it's 1am here so I'm not going to wake anyone up. But whatever. I'm probably just being overly paranoid.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.