[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >girl told me yesterday that she liked me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1485646622448.jpg (80KB, 541x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485646622448.jpg
80KB, 541x720px
>20 years old
>girl told me yesterday that she liked me
>she has a notorious reputation for being a cocktease that plays around with guy's emotions
>from the time I met her in 2010, until our high school graduation in 2015, she toyed with countless guys' hearts
>cheated on all her boyfriends, fed false hope to her orbiters just for a thrill, was always in multiple relationships at once
>I tell her that I'm not sure I can trust her
>she says that it was a long time ago and she's changed
>I know that early 2015 was a pretty long time ago
>but I'm still scared
>I don't know what to do
>>
People change. Whores don't. Stay away.
>>
>but I'm still scared

That is your answer, OP. Go with your gut.

If you insist on giving her a chance, keep your expectations low and at least have enough pride to say "fuck you" the second she shows her true colors rather than getting wishy washy and letting her hurt you/toy with you
>>
>>18001457
fpbp

Women won't stop doing things they enjoy. If she naturally was a manipulator she will never stop. Whores will always stay as whores.

Unless you cannot control your emotions and just fuck her raw then don't go near her.
>>
I would stay away, only because you don't seem very emotionally secure or independent (this post and the sad anime chick etc). Don't see this as a criticism, I'm just being practical.
>>
Don't do it, as in don't go for her. A cheater is always a cheater, coming from someone who has been cheated on and has seen the same girl cheat on her next victim. If you're going to date her, make it short term, DO NOT GO FOR MARRIAGE. She'll fuck you over Anon.

I should know, it happened to me. Still paying massive child support and alimony payments each month. Don't stick your dick in crazy.
>>
>>18001448
in the words of my deceased friend... Don't stick it in the crazy
>>
>>18001461
This. More people should listen to their gut. Fuck your brain. Gut never lies
>>
>>18001457
All the advice you need OP
>>
Maybe she has changed. Maybe she hasn't. But you will make her change, OP. You will show her true love, that kind of love that will turn her back into a pure little girl. You will become fit, confident, assertive, charming and funny, just so that she'll become obsessed with you. And you will devote your everything to her. You will be what she wants, what she craves.

You will change yourself, become a better, stronger, more attractive person all for a single petty purpose. To make her love you like she's never loved anything. To show her what she was missing when she was wasting opportunities by messing around with mens emotions for a shallow satisfaction. You will give her a new perspective on life, love and relationships.

And then after months of even years of this amazing romance, at the height of her happiness, at the apogee of the miracle that is your relationship you will dump her. In the most horrible way possible. You will make her believe you're going to propose to her. You will organize a huge event, with all her family and friends and with as many of the guys she fucked with as you can gather. Before the event you will cheat on her. With as many girls as possible in a short time. Then, pretend to propose to her. Make it as romantic as possible. Get on your knee, make a speech. Have a ring box. In the box will be a sheet of paper reading "you're a cunt". Wait until she opens and reads it, then get up, laugh at her and tell her you despise her. Tell her you cheated on her. Tell her you did everything only to show her true suffering. Tell her she doesn't deserve happiness.

Experience the amazing momentary satisfaction it gives you. You have become the avenger of the beta men and destroy the evil wench who caused pain and suffering. And then you'll feel only emptiness and regret. You won't be able to have meaningful relationships. You'll kill yourself. But you'll become a symbol. A symbol that will help us understand what we should strive for.
>>
>>18001448
>>18001667
OP, The only rule of this board is you don't trust the tripfag.
People don't change, manipulators will manipulate. Find yourself another woman. If she's fine with you, even if she's faking, then any other woman would be fine with you.
>>
>>18001448
OP. you're answering your own questions.

Fuck her if you want to, but don't get into a relationship with her.
>>
>>18001600
Gut lies all the fucking time.
>>
>>18001864
This. Look at all the fat people.

But you don't need your gut for this. Stay away.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.