[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello /adv/ what should I do if I can't genuinely connect/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 19281003.jpg (67KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
19281003.jpg
67KB, 500x521px
hello /adv/

what should I do if I can't genuinely connect/ relate to other people?

I'm talking to the point where I feel as though even though everyone treats me normal, I honestly have to lie to even hold a conversation. most of the time I just want to tell everyone to either shut up or how much I want to die

should I seek professional help?
>>
>>18001440
Stop buying the psychology meme showed down your throat by some jew.

You are the way you are because of two reasons: 1. Your life sucks 2. Most people suck.

Once you fix your life and find people you have something in common you will be fine
>>
>>18001449
>psychology is a meme
>some jew

seriously /pol/ fuck off
>>
>>18001455
Jews can be linked to psychology like they can be linked to communism or feminism.
>>
>>18001477
except that there have been actual scientific studies done on the human brain that helps us understand how the brain functions.

how about you stop reading shit off of /pol/ and actually read a scientific journal for once you fucking sperg
>>
>>18001440
Have you always been like this? or is this recent?
>>
>>18001486
I want to say ever since I got to college
>>
>>18001483
Yes the science that claims there is no race and that mixed race children will be taller.

Top kek. The science has been subverted by the ruling jewish elite. Their plan to rule the world through a coffe brown mixed race is close to complete.
>>
>>18001490
(((College))) drop out and get a job. Stop falling for the jewish brainwashing facility meme.
>>
Yes seek help...
>>
>>18001477
yeah, or human understanding of atomic structure and quantum mechanics, field of electronic structures, nuclear chain reaction etc

>>18001440
therapy can help anyone. worst case scenario you will learn from it that you don't actually need a therapy. I say go for it
>>
>>18001528
HAHAHA Einstein did nothing. Jews steal inventions and claim it as theirs.
>>
>>18001490
It wouldn't hurt you to talk to someone proffesional about it. Nothing wrong with that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.