[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im not seeking for advice I'm just giving one in general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1FuifiA.jpg (200KB, 721x746px) Image search: [Google]
1FuifiA.jpg
200KB, 721x746px
Im not seeking for advice I'm just giving one in general for the fellas here.

Rule number 1 fellas never stick your dick in crazy.

Rule number 2 if she doesn't respect you because of some reason you did or said than dump her, it's not worth the time and nerves to get that back

Rule number 3 even if you wanna have a normal relationship, remember everyone is crazy.

Rule number 4 even if you wanna have some sort of equality in your relationship, you gotta be the captain and your gf is just (position underneath captain). (If she says she doesn't like to be told what to do, she does not a single girl loves a guy who doesn't know what to do and doesn't have a clue what next.

Rule number 5 YOU have the power to walk away. They don't think that you have and therefore when you walk away you get them fuckd up and they want you to cash you outside.

Rule number 6. If she's shady or some shit like that, first time doing that dump her ass cuz you already lost all of your trust and from that point all is going downhill
>>
Thanks!
>>
>>18001115
Solid fucking advice you should have written a little before Christmas. Then I wouldn't suffer right now how bow dah
>>
I agree with all this except the 'captain' bit. I agree that women like a man with a plan but I think subjegating women is pretty stupid.
>>
>>18001183
Of course you do. Now tits or GTFO
>>
>>18001147
Hmu senpai, what happened?
>>
>>18001210
Man, where to begin...

I had to move away for a few months after we initiated the relationship, and during that time she was the most jealaus bitch you have ever dreamed off. "Who's that girl on your snapchat in the background huh???!?!" and so forth. It was insane, but I kept thinking it will fix itself once I come back.

So I came back, she asked me if I had cheated and I said truthfully no. I then asked her about a few guys she's been hanging with, and she immediately started going defensive (i see that now, was blinded by love then).

We moved in with each other, and I found out about her cheating on me on at least two occasions with those "friends" she had while I was over seas.

I moved my shit while she was at work, and waited for her in our apartment to tell my goodbyes. She was crushed that I had found out, said she's sorry and began threatning to kill herself like "Alright, Now I know what to do... I don't deserve living" and total bs like that.

We got back together (BIG MISTAKE) cause I can't have that on my conscience + she has talked about suicide before in calmer settings so I thought it was for real.

I had to visit my family over Christmas and she stayed at our apartment. I got a big love letter from her, saying how she looks forwards to us continuing the relationship blablabla lovey dovey.

01.01.2017 In the morning I recieve a text that she has no feelings towards me anymore, and that she has packed my shit. All good, I thought. She was constantly gasslighting me and being manipulative anyways so fuck it.

When I came home, a complete stranger told me (small town) that she has moved in with this ugly ass guy that we both know. I was crushed to find out that she had schemed this for a long time, all while trying to manipulate me to break it off.

I fucking hate that bitch.
>>
>>18001230
Move on my dud, now you see those little things that can save you in a future relationship. Hang onto those and all is going to be fine. Oh and yeah find another chick simply as that, get over the fact that she lied to you,cheated on you and all kinds of shit. You're gonna be all better my dud
>>
>>18001294
I've lost our mutual friends now cause I can't have them be with a person like that. Told them about everything, and they said "Yeah but there are always two sides of a story, Anon!"

There really aren't, there is a straight-forward explanation and that is she's a psycho by definition.

So now I'm completely isolated in a small town where there is a huge risk of running into the happy couple, and I'm not really sure how I will or should react.

Tell me, oldfag. What do?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.