[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys! What's the best online place to raise money? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0033.jpg (150KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.jpg
150KB, 640x1136px
Hey guys! What's the best online place to raise money? I've heard of go fund me but I want to know the absolute best place I can take people's cash.
>>
>>18000929

thats like asking which social networking site is 'best'. there isn't one. each site exists because it brings a different format to the table. each ones popular with its userbase because its features appeal to them specifically.

if you tell us what your plan is for raising money we can tell you which one would best suit your plan though,
>>
you should check out anti.capital, OP
>>
File: IMG_0450.jpg (126KB, 640x1118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.jpg
126KB, 640x1118px
>>18000934
>if you tell us what your plan is for raising money we can tell you which one would best suit your plan though,
That'll take awhile to explain. I know I'm a scumbag but just hold with me for a moment:
I'm a poor 18 year old with no resources, no driving experience, and no job. I need a way to pay for college, so I was going to make an Instagram were I take drawing requests (which I do other places all the time) for free but opening up a fund raiser for getting me into college. People already have me draw things for them all the time (even though I'm poor and have no access to digital art so it's just shitty sketches I post from my phone) so I thought I might as well try. I know it's a scumbag move but I don't really have a lot of options and I'm coming from a sketchy background.
>>
>>18000959

thats not scum baggy, you're willing to wokr for your money, even if its in a more relaxed way.

patreon is probably best for you then as it allows people to pay monthly to see what you got but also one itme donations.

the problem is you likely wont be able to get far with this unless you're insanely good. even if its pronz stuff
>>
>>18000967
Do I have to post the work on patrion too then?
And I'm not amazing but I can mimic almost any artsyle and I make characters attractive enough that people will comment on how hot they are so there's something.
>>
>>18000959
go on deviantart and tumblr, furaffinity if you can draw animals. networking is the best way to get into art and IG is bad for that

that being said you should probably get a real job and a license....this is not going to be profitable quickly, or maybe even at all
>>
The only legitimate and reliable way to make money is to get a job.
>>
>>18001021
Ok, thanks
>>18001039
Working on it, you have no idea
>>
>>18000929
chase.com Seriously.
>>
>>18000929
go die instead
>>
>>18000929
i've heard myfreecams is pretty good if you have tits
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.