[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to the park to make cardio >a qt girl leave a bus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1485523532974.jpg (78KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1485523532974.jpg
78KB, 444x460px
>going to the park to make cardio
>a qt girl leave a bus near me
>see her, is qt
>doubt if asking her out
>keep walking
>eventually out of reach
>during my cardio can't stop thinking about her
>tfw didn't got quick reactions

I could have asked her for two minutes, tell her I think she's really pretty and that I would love to take a coffee with her and talk about random shit, maybe if she likes, ask her phone.

>tfw shit reactions

Fuck.
Has anyone here happened this?
>>
>>18000915
You sound autistic
>>
>>18000915
>I could have asked her for two minutes, tell her I think she's really pretty and that I would love to take a coffee with her and talk about random shit, maybe if she likes, ask her phone.

And she would probably have said "no". This is the least efficient way to get dates, OP. You didn't miss on much.

I'm sure someone will show up saying "I got a date asking out a girl at the bus stop!!!". Whatever. It usually doesn't work. Don't even bother.
>>
kinda similar to the OP, but I've got girls stare at me, say, at the bus/subway/whatever...
how would one go about talking to random girls in the street? I'm an aspie and I have no clue what to do... ask her phone # and what else?

also... this has happened twice:
>ask her phone
>"no, I won't give you my phone" (thinking I asked for the device instead of the number)
some girls are just dumb

>It usually doesn't work. Don't even bother.
and what if it does?
>>
>>18001199
>>18001219
usually doesn't happen, but there's a small chance you get the phone.

not asking will always mean no phone, but at least asking will mean there's a small chance it will happen.
>>
>>18001219
>and what if it does?

This is the problem. If you put your energy into a low return plan, you waste a lot of energy and get increasingly frustrated. From experience in this very site, guys asking about how to pick girls at the bus stop and the ANGRIEST ones, easily.

That's because they put so much energy into something that will probably NEVER pay back. Also, if your best shot at a girl is a rando on the street, then there's something wrong with your social circles. Why don't you meet girls at parties? Why don't you have a chance with a girl that already knows you?

See my point?
>>
>>18001222

Read here about frustration: >>18001226

(Maybe you are same Anon, then ignore this.)
>>
>>18001226
It doesn't take a lot of energy, and it takes a lot of balls to do it.
if you can pull it off, you can pickup any girl.

picking up girls is hard, it doesn't matter if is online, on the bus or at parties.

after a while It feels exciting and normal to try to get some girl phone, and the practice will make you better.

I was a literal beta, but now I feel confident talking to girls and I do even feel worthy to try to pickup girls in the street.
>>
>>18001255
>It doesn't take a lot of energy, and it takes a lot of balls to do it.

That's contradictory. If it "takes balls", it's means you have to be brave, right? That's emotionally taxing. Putting yourself out is an effort. Not a physical one, of course. A mental one.

>picking up girls is hard, it doesn't matter if is online, on the bus or at parties.

Picking girls at a party where they are going to have fun and know they are gonna be approached is way easier than doing it on the street while they are trying to live their lives. So no, it's not the same. The fact that you say that is a clear sign that you don't flirt much.
>>
>>18001271
It's not hard, you get used to it.

>not the same
is the same if you're a beta.

if you don't know how to get a phone number for a stranger in the bus, there's not much chance at some party.

sure, girls will go easy on parties, but experience is experience.

beta boys will be beta even if at some party.

growing the balls to ask for a phone without fear is a sign that shows, be it a party or the library.
>>
>>18001280

Sure. Are you OP? If you are, then why didn't you do it at the park?
>>
>>18001287
because I'm a still a newfag, I'm trying to learn the secrets of picking up and doing it in my college, it feels fun.

Still haven't landed sweet pussy, but I've grownth confident over myself.

Right now I need to get up my game and be more honest and upfront, my goal would be try to get her phone in two minutes.

And yes, I regret not asking her, still clumsy and rough on the edges, but miles ahead compared to my old beta days.
>>
>>18001293

Listen, being brave enough to flirt is a good step forward. But why do you think you haven't gotten anything yet? Because you are betting on the wrong horse.

Don't you have female friends to flirt with? Don't you hang in any group setting to flirt with girls? Don't you go to parties for birthdays, new years, etc?

This plan will leave you jaded and bitter. I'm telling you. I've seen the results of it several times over.
>>
>>18001299
because I started just two weeks ago.
>>
>>18001302

So? You think in a month it will be better? A year? How long?

Also, how about the second string of questions?

>Don't you have female friends to flirt with? Don't you hang in any group setting to flirt with girls? Don't you go to parties for birthdays, new years, etc?

These are the most important ones.
>>
>>18001318
Nope faggot.
I started from r9k level of omega ness.

What part of being rough at the edges you didn't get?
>>
>>18001325
>What part of being rough at the edges you didn't get?

"Rough around the edges" means you only have to polish a few aspects of it and it's done. It means something is "almost complete",
If you have no social circles to speak off, then you are not "rough around the edges". You are "a mess". Sorry, but have to be honest.

Work on making friends before trying to get a girlfriend. Believe me, one is easier than the other. If you can't do the former, don't expect to be good at the latter.
>>
>>18001331
Sorry, but I've trying to overcome my betaness for some time ago.

I've worked hard to overcome that shit from years ago, starting from 0.

I can easily make male friends, and indeed I have, but just two months where I start to meet females.

So far haven't got any he's creepy looks now.
>>
>>18001331
not the other anon you are talking to, but this interests me also
what if I'm usually an easy guy with people I know (not always, though.. I have my moments), but it's very difficult for me to make friends, because I'm very shy, asocial, and usually don't even care about their interests or habits?
>>
>>18001337

I strongly advice you to make female friends before attempting to get a GF. That way you'll learn bout girls in a less intensive environment.

Also, notice how you already blew up here >>18001325 when I pointed out a couple of stuff to you. Remember what I said earlier about anger. You don't want to be that guy. Take it easy and work on small steps. Make female friends. Trust me.
>>
>>18001342
>usually don't even care about their interests or habits?

Well, you kinda have to care about others to be their friend. At least a little bit.

So work on finding people that seem interesting, I guess. That would be step one for me.
>>
>>18001350
for example, I usually love learning random technical stuff. of course people usually don't talk stuff like this, but instead about movies and shit (which I don't watch).
I have no problems talking about some topics that interest me, but I'm kinda obsessed with not wasting time with people

anyway, what would be step 2?
>>
>>18001367
>but I'm kinda obsessed with not wasting time with people

So, Step 0 would be learning that having fun is not wasting time. If I spend three hours talking about nothing with a friend, I did not waste my time, if I actually had fun with him.
>>
>>18001372
OK, I guess I'll have to change my mentality
thanks anon
>>
>>18001226
This.
>>
>>18000915
poor goaters.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.