[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go out with girl drinking >i cant drink too much because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1484396448908.png (37KB, 359x343px) Image search: [Google]
1484396448908.png
37KB, 359x343px
>go out with girl drinking
>i cant drink too much because im sick
>keeps calling me a pussy, etc. etc.
>she keeps taking secret snapchat pictures of me
>only reason i found out is because a mutual friend told me

she's done this 3 times now. What is her deal? She's always calling me names too btw.
>>
please respond
>>
>>18000820
only pussies cry on 4chan about girls you fucking pussy
>>
>>18000820
Lmfao
>>
It doesn't matter what her deal is. Tell her to stop. If she doesn't stop hanging out with her.
>>
>>18000820
She wants you to hate fuck her
>>
>>18000820
It's nothing, she's just a normie. Normies do this all the time because they think it's fun and entertaining. I know this because blond bitches and popular gay friends of mine do it all the time. Literally just cancer.
>>
She's a tsundere OP. She wants the D but doesn't realize she does.
Give her the D.

Or she might just be a bitch. Tell her to stop and if she doesn't, drop her.
>>
>>18000937
pretty sure Normies don't take pictures of their friends in secret. Especially of the opposite sex.
>>
>>18000986
I'm a girl and they do this all the time, tryst me. She might wanna fug, be she also may just be being a çunny, so be careful. Ask her on a date. Worse that could happen is she makes fun of you some more.
>>
>>18000986
>>18000996

one time i walked her to her door and she tried kissing me goodnight but she was really drunk so i forced her inside her house.

she's been talking to a lot of guys recently so idk whats shes doing
>>
>>18001036
Are you pretty, OP? Maybe she's just showing you off. I have friends that do that all the fucking time, it's annoying.
>>
>>18001066

>pretty
Uhhh I hope not. I'm a guy.
>>
>>18001079
Handsome then, smartpants. Are you handsome?
>>
>>18001084

i have low self esteem but i guess to some women, sure.
>>
>>18001087
There, you have it, then. Just ask her to stop, she's a cunt if she doesnt so just gtt away in that case.
Also, the calling your names thing sounds like a real life version of a tsundere. I could be wrong, but that is quite common.m
>>
File: 1484265735630.jpg (27KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1484265735630.jpg
27KB, 500x367px
>>18000938
This, you have to FUCK HER, anon! Holy shit stick it in there and UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF UNF!
>>
>>18001096
>real life Tsundere

i dont understand.
>>
>>18001149
Tsunderes are a common anime archetype, they're are girls that have feelings for a guy but instead of being open about their feelings they just hit/insult/deny.
The usual line is :
>I.. IT'S NOT LIKE I--I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, b-baka
>>
>>18000820
>taking secret snapchat pictures of me

anon from /tv/? no one in that thread believed in your fantasy now here we are.
>>
>>18001177

i dunno, she's always been like that with me. she just gets really happy around me when shes drunk. but she also tries to beat me up when shes drunk too. she's a weird case. she'll shit on me for not wanting to drink as much as she does but then shes crying on my hsoulder
>>
You need to assert dominance. Take some amphetamines or small amounts of psychedelics and outdrink her.
>>
>>18001191
You could be either be a dick to her just like you are, you could be more flirty, I love using cheesy lines when I talk to girls, it's always fun.
Like when she says something like "I hate you!" You can answer with "Yeah, I love you too", or "hey ugly" you answer with a "hey beauty" or any answer that comes naturally to you
It also depends on what you want from her, that's how I got my current gf.
>>
>>18000932
This.
>>18001149
She's the guy who will pull someone's pigtails and push them in the jungle gym to show their affection/attraction. I don't know what causes it, whether they think they're better than you or feel you're weak. Maybe they hate that you've ignored or missed all their iois. Maybe it's just nervous energy. Maybe you were being a dick to them.

Literally grab her by the pussy and then 'rape' her.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.