[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had sex with a girl, but it shouldn't have happened.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1478522367694.jpg (37KB, 720x603px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478522367694.jpg
37KB, 720x603px
I had sex with a girl, but it shouldn't have happened.

Now she asks me if I want to go out for drinks, what do I do?
I don't ser her as a romantic partner but don't want to hurt her feelings.
>>
>>17999990
You have two options

You can give her a chance to let her show you her best side

Or

You can hurt her feelings a bit to prevent the situation to be misunderstood and hurt her even more.
>>
>>17999990
You're a moron, why would you sleep with her if you don't fancy her. Now go out with her and gice her a chace, that's the least you can do
>>
>>17999990
Drinks doesn't necessarily mean romance. She could just want to get smashed again. Why shouldn't you have had sex with this girl?
>>
>>18000020
We talked about it before items happened that it actually shouldn't.
I thought we were on the dame page, but items seems she still wants more.

>>18000041
My roommate now has a girlfriend, but he had a crush on her before (and still has) and he thinks his relationship won't last for years to come.
Now, he has a girlfriend but I still respect his feelings for her. That's why we said it actually wasn't the best idea before it all happened, and I hoped she didn't try to have antthing more than sheer pleasure.
>>
OP was drunk and fucked a fat chick.
Do nothing, move on.

/thread
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.