[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/, I usually lurk but I need some input on this one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: fitz no.gif (3MB, 245x263px) Image search: [Google]
fitz no.gif
3MB, 245x263px
Sup /adv/, I usually lurk but I need some input on this one. I'll just greentext it and TLDR at bottom.

>Mid-twenties male attending Uni
>At bar last night with a pretty big group of friends
>Decide to try it on with a girl I'd been getting some vibes from (or so I thought)
>Flirting lightly all evening, she responds
>End up pussying out of actually doing anything
>Feel like I blew it, on my way to leave
>Bump into her in the wardrobe or whatever you call it in english, the room where you hang coats and stuff
>Both pretty drunk
>Decide fuck it, I'm going for it
>We get sort of physical but she gives me a "not this shit again" sigh
>Says she doesn't think it's a good idea
>I awkwardly lock up like I'm waiting for her to say something, trying to understand how I misread her so badly
>She gives me a light kiss and tells me good night, leaves

I'm dealing with the blow to my ego but I can't shake the feeling that I should message her saying I was drunk last night, that it was a silly thing and to forget it.
I also know I should probably just drop it, but I do see this girl on a weekly basis (uni stuff) and fucking hate when things get awkward.

TLDR:
>Tried it on with a girl I go to uni with last night
>Misread signals, sperged out, shit got awkward
>Should I tell her I was drunk and to just forget it happened or just drop the whole thing
>>
>>17999885
just tell her in real life, i'm pretty sure she'll understand but don't go out of your way to tell her; make everything seem natural
>>
File: 1407468145077.png (504KB, 491x375px) Image search: [Google]
1407468145077.png
504KB, 491x375px
>>17999905

I had not considered this, I can probably handle that. Thanks anon!
>>
>>17999885
If you start apologizing it will make it awkward.
>>
>>17999978

I figured as much, yeah. Nice to know I can tell when the anxiety is speaking and not me, at least.
>>
>>17999980
Find a way to make it not awkward or you're just gonna regret it. Use your intuition and common sense and everything will be fine just don't listen to your doubts unless you really are uncomfortable with telling her about it

Just remember that both feel awkward and its a way to capitalize on a similarity which makes your speech much more natural
>>
>>17999980
don't do this
>>17999987

It's already not awkward if you don't make it awkward
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.