[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if a girl gives me her number saying we should study

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: the_donald.jpg (79KB, 986x720px) Image search: [Google]
the_donald.jpg
79KB, 986x720px
What do I do if a girl gives me her number saying we should study together
What the next step?
>>
>>17999882
Studying together
>>
But im not that good at the class we are in. I'm just auditing
>>
I feel like there's a good chance that she can just tell you're really fuckin smart and wants to have your help studying. Girls do try to lead guys on so they can get help in classes, I got a friend who's degenerate and does that shit all the time.

Invite her over to your house alone. Say something like "im studying tomorrow in my apartment if you want to come over" so it's obvious to her that it'll be just the two of you. Remember, girls aren't auti so if you don't imply there will be others there she'll understand. If she makes some excuse she's not interested. If she asks to meet at the library she's either not interested or not degenerate, based on her actions at El library date. If she comes over to your house alone at night/evening she probably wants to fuck.

Just remember she could be leading you on to take advantage of your understanding of the class, and if she "seems really interested but also talks about other guys" or "we never hang out or do anything besides study" or "she'll be just about to confess but then ask me about this one problem" or "She is kinda physical with me like touching my shoulders and stuff when we're studying, but doesn't give me the time of day in public" she's a bitch, drop her.
>>
>>17999909
>>17999943
Holy shit I thought you said you were good. She knows this? She probably wants you DEEP.
>>
>>17999909
So? Go to "study" and if she's interested in more than studying, it'll be apparent from the way the conversation goes. If she's not interested in doing anything more than studying, it'll just be a boring study session.
>>
>>17999909
That's what studying is for lmao.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.