[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i become that type of guy who just winds up having sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

how do i become that type of guy who just winds up having sex with a girl, like we're just bored and we end up having sex?

i wanna have those types of experiences in my life but with lots of different girls
>>
>>17999780
Seconded. I don't know how people do it.

They make it seem so easy.
>>
>>17999794
They don't.

90% are simply lying about their conquests, and the other 10% play a long odds game, being shot down dozens of times for every success with a settle-for-him drunk girl at the end of a drunken night.
>>
>>17999780
It's all luck and situational. I reckon there's an art to it.
>>
>>17999780
1. be a sexual person

2. be friends with the girls

3. wait
>>
>>17999780
Just become a Chad
>>
>>17999835
>be a sexual person

Don't know how.
>>
>>17999835
>wait
how long?
>>
>>17999868
This might sound moronic but sex is fun, right?
So just be fun and relaxed. Not speaking for the homo and bi population, but I always enjoyed having girls as friends because sex is an option. Just make sure they perceive it that way, too. Dirty humor helps.
>>
>>17999956
What I'm naturally high-strung and melancholic?
>>
>>17999968
then stop being that
>>
>>17999972
Well, shit, then.
>>
>>17999973
Nobody on here is smart enough to give advice beyond "don't do x".

I recommend finding a different site, most of /adv/'s population is /b/tards and bitter /r9k/ virgins, neither can rub two neurons together to spark good advice.
>>
Exposure. To lots of women.
>>
They are attractive and then the girls come to them.

Like a guy at my office. New women at the workplace gravitate towards him and orbit around him.

If i talk to them, they're polite, but theyre not interested in me and they fo not orbit me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrMFjcxkMo4
>>
you have to not care about whether you're going to have sex, and you have to have girls hanging out comfortable in close proximity . basically you will need lots of friends and your own place and amazing social skills.
>>
stop being a needy little bitch why the fuck you need us to tell you how? thats how faggot
>>
be Chad
>>
>>17999780

For OP or anyone wondering, step one is hanging out with girls. Get that down and come back here for more.
>>
>>17999894
30 years and counting
>>
>>17999780
Your putting the pussy on a pedestal man!
>>
>>17999968
Play the game the rest of us are playing.

Wait for that "other" person, and don't settle for some dumb chick that you had to "talk into"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.