[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plastic surgery advice, have a new job already have a few thousand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 20170128_180018.jpg (320KB, 1035x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170128_180018.jpg
320KB, 1035x1080px
Plastic surgery advice, have a new job already have a few thousand saved up going to aim for plastic surgery later this year need advice
>>
File: 1473223899492.jpg (89KB, 960x698px) Image search: [Google]
1473223899492.jpg
89KB, 960x698px
>>17999705
what do you want to turn into?
Terminator?
>>
>>17999705

What for? Your face seems relatively handsome
>>
>>17999705
I love your features, I'd definitely date you. I really don't think you need any surgery!
>>
>>17999711
What dude no I was thinking my jawline.
>>
>>17999717
jawline
>>
>>17999705
kinda remind me of Phil collins
>>
>>17999711
>Don't get it
>>
>>17999705
You just look sad in your pic! By that I mean you literally have good facial features, and plastic surgery can easily look fucking terrible. So uh do what you want but get a really fucking good surgeon because anything less will actively make you look worse.
>>
>dude looks good
>"hey i want to fuck my face up"

ok
>>
>>17999705
>>
>>17999893
I'm 27 I am a fucking virgin of course I'm fucking sad all western women have rejected me by default because of my height.
>>
>>18000089
Plastic surgery won't fix that famalam
>>
>>18000092
which is why I need to improve my face
>>
>>18000098
>women reject me because I'm short
>so I need to improve my face to get a girl
These two issues are unrelated. Your face is fine. Improving it will be difficult and will not improve your chances who are dismissing you because of height.

>med school rejected me because I failed calculus
>so I need to take theater to get into med school.
This logic makes no sense.
U retarded m8? That's probably why girls don't like you :^]
>>
>>18000098
You will find 1000 things wrong with you and you will fix them all

Or you can be content and confident

it was never about the physical
>>
>>18000109
No girls will me a chance because of my height so fuck I'll improve other parts of me how is that dumb?
>>
>>18000121
Right! You're a dude. I gotta explain something. When you hear a rating, like "She was a 9/10" is it EVRR referring to guys? It's always girls, right? For guys it's a scaling factor, like being super hot makes up for being a dumb bitch. For girls it's more of a pass/fail. Either a guy is hideous and you literally could never see yourself being attracted to him, or he's not bad and if he's got other stuff going for him then we begin to be attracted to him and think he's hot. It's mental fucking yoga, girls love that shit.

The pillars of attractiveness for guys from girls:
1. Physical attractiveness. Obvi.
2. Social status. Will her friends make fun/judge her for dating you?
3. Personality. Does she enjoy spending time with you, or are you kind of a faggot?
4. Ambition. Do you want to change the world or play vidya and jerk off all day?
5. Money/power. Obvi.

So if you got fucked over on physical attractiveness (manlet) realize that no amount of fucking with your face will help. Either you meet her "pass" criteria or you don't, and I've never met a woman where your face wouldn't pass the face test, so that's really like taking a theater class to get into med school. It might help make you feel better, but to the woman it's inconsequential. Does that make sense?
>>
Fuck off op, any girl would love to be with a guy looking like you, you're probably just sperging out and insecure self-image is not attractive.

Just chill you stupid ass.
>>
>>18000145
>Either a guy is hideous and you literally could never see yourself being attracted to him, or he's not bad and if he's got other stuff going for him then we begin to be attracted to him and think he's hot.

Yes! This is how it is. Don't agree with this anon's particular list but this part is on point
>>
>>18000155
The list isn't me personally, just what I've seen girls rate guys on. What do you think you would add/subtract?
>>
>>18000150
oh fuck off I have never a female give any form of suggestion she liked me.
>>
>>17999705
You have a good looking face and jawline, there's nothing physically wrong with you , dude.
>>
You look just fine. But you're not going to believe that. Or maybe you're just looking for people to tell you that you don't need plastic surgery. Either way, don't do it. Focus on other things instead. Get a hobby or two. Join clubs or activities and make friends.
>>
>>18000212
OP the guy I know that gets the most pussy is a 5'5" Hispanic with a maybe 6/10 face.

How does he do it? He's a DJ so he's at parties constantly, he's very outgoing, he actually fucking asks girls out and he's charming. Looks have very little effect on girls being attracted to guys unless you're 10/10 or 2/10, as long as you're not fat, take decent care of yourself, and don't have some major disfigurement going on you're probably okay. Any girl that has issues with dating someone that's a 7/10 is too shallow a human being to deal with.
>>
>>17999705
how short you are?
>>
lookism.net
>>
>>18000497
I do distance running and kali
>>
>>17999734
>>17999736
>jawline
What the fuck, you look like a movie star
>>
>>18001570
This
>>
>>18000531
I'm 5'6" so I'm genetic trash OP here by the way
>>
>>18001614
Please get plastic surgery and request to look like >>18000061, you're a fucking loser and your looks should reflect that.
>>
>>17999705
what the fuck, you already have a nice straight nose and facial symmetry

just buy new clothes or something
>>
>>17999705
your skin seems very smooth, and taught. your face seems very proportional and symmetrical. of course it's not perfectly proportional.

what is the need for plastic surgery? I believe you are just looking for assurance?
>>
>>18001689
>you're a fucking loser
employed in my field and I'm a international level athlete
>>
>>18001727
>what is the need for plastic surgery?
I feel like I need it and if it ends up improving my confidence that would be nice.
> I believe you are just looking for assurance?
Nope just advice.
>>
>>18000212
>never a female give any form of suggestion she liked me.

Oh no. Girls will rarely ever do that for any guy in general. That's why you have to make the moves and pursue them.
>>
>>17999705
Breh you're handsome, not even lying.

I know it sucks when people are like "just B urself" but really you look fine. Better than fine you're a pretty good looking dude, kinda like Daniel Craig.

A lot of women have this weird thing about height, I know. But a lot of women don't care. My female friends have even asked me why so many dudes put their heights on tinder, because they don't even think about that shit. Plus at 5'6" you're still taller than a sizeable percentage of women and most of them just want a man who's taller than them (again, no idea why, but there you go).

You're not gonna die a virgin. Put that surgery money towards something more constructive that you'll be able to enjoy. Would you rather be short with a BMW or short with a fucked up face?
>>
I can't imagine the level of faggotry and delusion it takes for a male, non-burn/disaster victim, to seriously decide they will undergo plastic surgery on their face. No matter how bad you look. In the negligible chance they will make it look better to others, what they do won't be your "real" face, it won't be how you look but an illusion or a mask. Why do you even bother getting up in the morning if that's the level you're working on. Also you would set the bar higher for everyone else, forcing others to consider the same option because of your bullshit.
>>
Why is it always attractive people who post these damn threads. Anyway OP, height isn't as big a deal as 4Chan makes it out to be. Most girls want a guy whose taller than them. Being shorter than average is okay.
>>
I preach this all the time, because it took forever for me to get it, but most people are pretty good looking. There are very few genuinely ugly people. Most people here who complain about how they look could do wonders with a little /fit/ and little /fa/, plus a little bit of confidence. Worked wonders for me.
>>
>>18002061
who the fuck cares about whether it isn't real as long as it makes you more content with your level of self-esteem? seriously. I wish I could mould my face into whatever I wanted it to become. it would objectively make life so much easier when it comes to dating/people treating you nice/getting a good job etc etc. now that would be real happiness regardless of facial aesthetics being fake or not.
>>
>>18002151
Okay then, imagine you got plastic surgery and ruin your nice looking face other dudes wish they had. What happens now? You can never get your face back the way it was. This entire forum, many of them possibly being insecure of their own looks, are telling you you look good. Not only that, but exceptionally handsome. You came here asking for advice.

Just work on your attitude. You're a good looking guy, short or otherwise. Quit bitching and realize you don't have to be insecure about as much as you think.
>>
>>17999705
Take the money and go to an "anti-aging clinic" to be diagnosed with low testosterone and get a legal course of anabolics. Hit the gym hard. You'll square out your jaw, thicken up your neck, and fill out overall. It'll be a bigger change than any work you could have done.
>>
>>17999736
Your jaw is actually pretty firm looking dude.
If you had a bit more facial hair you'd probably be able to fool me into believing you're some kind of special ops bad ass.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.