[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to stop having feelings for a girl and just be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Is it possible to stop having feelings for a girl and just be friends or is it just going to get worse?

She already has a boyfriend so I can't tell her of my feels but I really enjoy spending time with her and I really don't have enough friends to spare losing any.
>>
That sucks bro.
>>
>>17999553
Eventually you'll become so numb to the idea of wanting more from her that you won't care anymore
>>
It just means your not as hot as her bf now maybe give it time. When she breaks up that's time to be an alpha and not just some loser friend. She probs won't be your friend forever so do it and be glad you did. Good luck
>>
File: kaiji's here to hang out.jpg (58KB, 213x452px) Image search: [Google]
kaiji's here to hang out.jpg
58KB, 213x452px
>>17999553
It really depends

nice image though
>>
>>17999553
>Is it possible to stop having feelings for a girl and just be friends

No. If she doesn't want you now, she's not going to want you later. I'm not going to read anything else you posted because that shit don't matter. Men and women can't be friend if one wants to fuck the other, if she doesn't want to fuck you now she ain't going to want to fuck you later. Move on.

Are you going to listen? I should doubt it, but don't say you wasn't told do.
>>
>>17999553
>Is it possible to stop having feelings for a girl and just be friends
Yes. At some point you're going to stop feeling that way. You just need to start distancing yourself from her. Doesn't mean you can't still be friends.
>>
>>17999553
No, you cant ever be friends with a girl you like. I was zoned for 6 years and tried several times being alpha to get her to be with me. Shit didnt work. Couple years later i got a gf and realised i didnt even want to meet my old crush ever again, seemed pointless and the friendship we had was just me being a fuckin beta trying to persuade her to be my gf.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.