[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna sell weed and acid to my friends, how do I not get caught?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1483843046964.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483843046964.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
I wanna sell weed and acid to my friends, how do I not get caught?

Straight-edges and non-degenerates need not post.
>>
Never carry weighed bags
Minimize the amount of time you need to have a scale on you
Never front sacs
Don't use your personal phone # ever
Don't sell from your house

None of this matters tho because selling drugs doesn't actually make you money unless you push pounds
>>
understand who in that group of friends eather have done it befor/ is wanting to do it.
find a hobby/ event that could be managed to do while smokeing week/ on acid, and talk about it as a "what if" and then ask if they could do it would they. some times the only thng holding people back is the abilit to get the drugs.
also know your local pices $$$ really, realy well, so that you know what your profit, loss and break even point are. and just cuz they are your friends does not mean that they can get it cheaper than what you would sell it to a rando at a party for. they will have to pay the same price as would a rando but if they come in with you to buy a bigger quantity then they cna get the cut back on the price.
hope this helps a bit
oo
one last thing
your going to have to take / smoke with then at least the first time usaly to easy any fears they might have to facter that into your $$ and planing.
good luck dood
>>
>>17999542
Good god go to bed you drunk fuck
>>
>>17999502

Use your brain
>>
>>17999542
>rando

People like you disgust me. One more letter. ONE MORE FUCKING LETTER. But no. Fucking faggot`
>>
>>17999542
>your going to have to take / smoke with then at least the first time usaly to easy any fears they might have to facter that into your $$ and planing.

I'm fine with smoking, I just don't really like acid that much.
>>
>>17999502
>how do I not get caught?
by not posting about it on the fucking Internet
>>
>>17999502
If you can't figure out a way not to get caught selling drugs you shouldn't sell at all
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.